• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

I don't get it - www.webtribe.net - free? + can it be reached my modem users or not?

I registered some accounts on www.webtribe.net - cool server - fast ftp and http, no popups, but they say something about a dialup number you have to use to connect and that it costs money to connect. I don't know what they mean, I am on DSL, I simply registered and uploaded files via ftp...
  2. W

why is ip address displayed incorrectly on tripod.com?

tripod.com displays wrong ip addresses when I use some cgi scripts which need to know the ip address. somebody knows what the problem is and how to change the perl scripts to fix this? needless to say, on all other server including my own the perl scripts work without problem and the correct ip...
  3. W

server with coldfusion support?

you know some hosts which have coldfusion support? just installed the coldfusion server on my own pc (for testing), but I am behind a firewall, so I need an account on some other server.
Back