• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

offering e-mail

Could someone please recommend a good service through which I can offer web-based e-mail on my family's website? I realize it probably won't be free, but I'd like it to be as inexpensive as possible. Thanks! - Ty
  2. T

cheap .nu with Paypal?

Does anyone know a registrar where I can get a .nu domain for a fairly cheap price and use Paypal? Thanks for any help. :) - Ty
  3. T

buying domains without a credit card

Does anybody know of a domain registrar that is reliable, fairly cheap, and does not require you to pay with a credit card? I'd like to buy a domain or 2 using either PayPal or money orders. My dad will not let me use his credit card, because he thinks I already have enough domain names. But...
  4. T

DotEasy?

Has anyone ever used them? They sound very good, probably too good to be true. They offer 20megs of space for people with domain names, with no ads on your site. If you already have a domain, it costs $35 to transfer it to them, or it costs $18 to buy a new one from them, which isn't too bad...
  5. T

www.melgren.com

Tonight I made a new design for http://www.melgren.com , a website I'm making for my family. I'm trying to make it really easy to use, since many of my family members are....sort of inexperienced with computers, but I'd still like it to look cool. I'm also struggling to make it seem fun, yet...
  6. T

counters and frames

This is probably a stupid question; I know I've figured it out before, but don't remember the solution. If I want a counter on my page, and am using frames, where should I put the code for the counter? If I put it on the index page, with the frameset code, it doesn't seem to count my visitors...
  7. T

tell me what ya think

Hi guys. I just redesigned my site (sort of), and would like some feedback on it. Before I redesigned it, navigation was pretty bad, so hopefully that's better now. Anyway, I'd appreciate any comments, criticism or tips. Thanks! :) - http://tymelgren.com - Ty
  8. T

all I need...

is a basic hosting service (maybe 10 megs of space), that is reliable and cheap. I'd like to pay less than $20 a year, if it all possible. Any ideas? Thanks! - Ty
  9. T

PayPal domain registration?

Does anybody know which (if any) reliable, fairly cheap domain registrars let you pay via PayPal? Thanks in advance, - Ty
  10. T

pay for search

Who would you guys recommend as the best pay to search program? I was going to use SearchBucks.com, but they're not accepting new sign ups... Thanks for any help you can give me. (c: - Ty
Back