• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Adult Banner Exchange?

Hey, Can anyone recommend any decent adult banner exchange programs? I run a pretty decent adult site and am trying to get it off the ground, anyone have any suggestions? Thanks, -Mr.Oreo
  2. M

Advertising for a BIG site.

Hahahah.. Thanks guys, I'll look into those, fastclick was the best rated I could find.. hey, is there a site out there that reviews and rates advertising companies? P.S We'll have to see about the banner exchanges!! :)
  3. M

L33t.ca

Yup yup.. And yes, the only thing that costs us is the line, but we've got a deal worked out for that thing.. There's basically enough bandwidth for as many servers as we need, there's no way we could choke the pipe that we're on, especially not with on server!!! Anyways, thanks to you...
  4. M

L33t.ca

Man, you guys better get a spot before we close up sign ups.... We're not in this to make money, just kinda a hobby thing, so, we prefer to have a fast server....
  5. M

L33t.ca

Of course!!
  6. M

Do Free webshosts make profits?

We've never sold unlimited bandwidth (I don't know if that's what you were implying?! :) ) But we do say that the disk space is unlimited, because there IS not limit on the amount that you use up, asides from the obvious limitations. We do keep an eye on it though, and we ask you to leave...
  7. M

Free Webhost Providers

It's not web-based. You can use outlook express or whatever you want, and yes, we have a true POP3 server, not just forwarding..
  8. M

L33t.ca

Yup, I agree... Most sites that are hosted on us don't even make it to 400mb though.... There's no way in hell most sites are going to transfer more than a Gb per month, unless it's a huge file sharing site, which is something we don't want a part of.
  9. M

L33t.ca

It's the small amount of transfer that allows us to stay fast.... The paid hosting on our site is where the real value is.... $4/Gb and all the restrictions are lifted off your account... but.. I guess I'm saying that in the wrong forum.. hehehe... L33t.ca Code Monkey, -Mr.Oreo
  10. M

Free Webhost Providers

With l33t.ca you can setup sub-domains for your users... so... lets say you had jake.l33t.ca, you could give your users. steve.jake.l33t.ca Etc etc... But if you had your own domain name, you could give them higher level sub-domains... so...... www.jake.com is your site, you could...
  11. M

May you be providing me with good host substitute for tripod uk?

L33t.ca has always been a good alternative to tripod. Same services, but we're not trying to milk the servers for every drop of performance they have.... Anyways.... my opinion is obviously biased :) L33t.ca Code Monkey -Mr.Oreo
  12. M

Do Free webshosts make profits?

L33t.ca makes a profit off it's paid members and from donations. But most of this money just sits in the paypal account or in my drawer to pay off the server bill each month. Most free hosting companies DON'T make a profit. If you'll remember a while back, t35.com was having quite a...
  13. M

L33t.ca

Hey everyone! L33t.ca is taking on new members now. We've been stable and fast for the last month, and we're looking to fill the server up in the month of August. Free Bandwidth is at 400mb, and there's no ads or anything. PHP, MySQL, CGI/Perl, Servlets, free subdomains, free e-mail...
  14. M

Advertising for a BIG site.

Hey everyone. I'm the co-owner of l33t.ca (some of you might have heard of us). The thought has been dancing in my head to put up advertising across the l33t.ca network, and I was wondering what company I should go with? We serve up a pretty large amount of traffic per month (about 120...
  15. M

Leethosting ????

Sorry, I'm a moron.. I thought you guys were talking about l33t.ca Yeah, this host looks like total bullshit.... OREO OUT!
  16. M

About l33t.ca

Actually, waaaay back in the day, l33t.ca used to be little more than a CS server. We all used to play on it everyday after school, and many of us failed our courses because of it. I regret nothing though!!
  17. M

About l33t.ca

UPDATE : Server is back up now!!
  18. M

About l33t.ca

Hahahaa, should be back up soon.. Yeah the CPU works fine (suprisingly!).... It's a thunderbird, a.k.a, heat and power WHORE.. but.. I guess it's what we're stuck with since I'm to cheap to go buy a new CPU..
  19. M

About l33t.ca

Hello everyone. L33t.ca has been down for the past few hours because of heat problems. Long story short, our CPU fan just burnt the ---- out and stopped spinning, so the whole system overheated sometime last night (NEVER trust a silverOrb fan!). Deth is at the hosting company right now...
  20. M

any free host with php, .htaccess, no ads?

We'll be getting a new HD soon, but obviously go with another host until then.
Back