• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. W

XUG killer pop ups

HOLY COW BATMAN! I just went to check xug. I was one of the first 10 to sign up, could never get ftp to cooperate, and no matter how often I asked for support, I never got it. Be that as it may, I just ended up in pop-up hell. Fredrick's of Hollywood (not that I mind the content) but it...
  2. W

Lost & Found - I am elated!

To make a long story short, Crosswinds deleted my whole site around the 9/11 period. Needless to say, I was heartbroken, but that's the way life is. A lot of it was backed up, but some wasn't. However, I have just found an archive site and got it all back! So for those of you who lost stuff...
  3. W

Praise for THIS forum community

Just thought you guys may be interested in a post I made over at the XMB forum, when I was looking for answers to a couple of problems with the board I'm trying to build. It's good to be back here......lololololol (wonder if I'm going to get any replies from this over there) Attitude...
  4. W

Bulletin Board

I have just spent the last three hours with tears in my eyes, laughing so hard. This really is a board that anyone with a sense of humour can't afford to miss!! ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO ROTFLMAO
  5. W

Ceilidh bulletin board

I've been "lurking" for quite a while now reading everything on bulletin boards (and of course, free webspace). I think I found the one that seems to have everything I need, fully customizable, allows attachments, easy to use (I'll be hosting a high school alumni group, mostly NOT computer...
Back