• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Stay away from SI!!!

Sorry, didn't see that, will move post.
  2. J

Stay away from SI!!!

*Removing post here and moving it to correct thread*
  3. J

cheap raq hosting?

Theres no possible way a company could offer a dedicated server w/ that kind of bandwidth for 11.99 per month, that just simply isn't possible unless as someone stated, they plaster huge ads on your site.. or they simply lie about their hosting :|
  4. J

cheap raq hosting?

I don't think it's that they don't try, but they do have a massive influx of members, coupled with the fact they just moved datacenters, and are 'relatively' new in the hosting scene. Things ARE getting better, but just don't expect the same support your going to get from verio or rackspace ;)
  5. J

Stay away from SI!!!

I really do have a hard time believe this, and frankly (at no offense to you) I wouldn't believe most of your reading material, as people who got thrown out for whatever reason are obviously going to be extremely bias. While I may not make that much with SI, I don't consider myself a small...
  6. J

cheap raq hosting?

I'll recommend rackshack also ;) For the price the service is very good, not to mention you get a whopping 300GB of bandwidth standard with the plan. Their customer support isn't the greatest, but assuming you have some knowledge on server administration, you shouldn't need to use their...
  7. J

Good news from FocusIN

The new stats are wonderful, a definite improvement. I hope now that FocusIN is going to be agressively selling popunders, they will stop running the fastclick ones at .20 cpm :/
  8. J

what about focusIN

Ive been with FocusIN since last August, it's true that they were having immense financial troubles, however with Focusin being aquired by ZAQ, I am happy to say they are once again paying. They paid a majority of the money they owed me under the old ownership, and have paid my last two...
  9. J

To those using goClick's Popunders

They seem to cut payrates often :( I had my searchbox payrate cut from 2 cents, to a 10th of a cent! When I enquired why, they claimed they do not want gaming sites at all anymore. I would be VERY CAREFUL with goclick because when they change rates, it can be retroactive. So if you made...
  10. J

Stay away from SI!!!

Thanks Jan :) It's good to find another resource for advertising and affiliate programs, some of the others have been having a real lack of posts lately. Just discovered this site today, and just HAD to chime in about this one! My partner and I actually have a saying, I would rather have...
  11. J

Stay away from SI!!!

I think you misread me? I'm assuming that was a reply to me because randomly was in quotes, however they have paid me on-time everytime..
  12. J

Stay away from SI!!!

Can you blame him? He has to deal with people attempting to cheat his company on a daily basis, then when they get busted they resort to 'calling him out' and in some cases 'slandering' him on a public forum, most likely as a petty form of revenge. If I were in his position, I wouldn't think...
  13. J

Stay away from SI!!!

Ok, you're obviously missing the point that Robert didn't go 'looking for one error' so he could randomly ban people, he found an account that was not only delivering enormous amounts of traffic from proxy's, but also had anomolies on both the address AND the social security number. Now look...
Back