• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. O

A multi Msn , ICQ chat program??

I am tired of my friends wanting me to install ICQ, MSN, AOL etc.. I know i have read it before about a program that has it all of those chat programs.. trilobit or something.. anyone can give me a link for that to download???! ps. if know a better multichat program can you also give me...
  2. O

Need Domain Park!

HI I have a domain that i purchased-- I have it currently parked at my domain resellers.. temporary.. I need a FREE domain park.. plus a little bit of space.. for my Website.. any suggestion that has those kind of services?? Thank's for your answer, Sincerely OLLE!!:p :)
  3. O

Improve site service

I wonder if there exist another type of service online like there was on Hitbox.com or websitegarage.com where you could check your browser compability,load time, etc.. anyone else that have that online ??? thanks for you answers.. :) :D :confused: :cool: :confused: :chinese2:
  4. O

Any free god stats or counter ??

I just looking for a simple stats or counter... any good ones :)
  5. O

What is the Best E-mail Service ?

What is the best e-mail service around?? I don't like hotmail ..(anymore) always redirect me to their MSN website with heavy banners and annoying website... any good adfree webservices around?? ps- how can you add your own avatar in this messageboard??
  6. O

Domain.kg

My domain.com.kg is not working... :confused2 I wonder if it expired or just someone enter my domain and change the dns settins... when i put the settins IP it appears the this thing at the end >>>> ( <<<<< that curve slash appears at the end of the IP server... is it somebody that enter...
  7. O

ASP host??

Anyone know a good ASP host?? I only need 5mb of webspace... plz not brinkster.. since they have some restriction using ASP for example I can run my guestbook from there,... etc.. asp ftp 5mb Any good webhost??:chinese2: :biggrin2: :bandit2: :classic2: :cry2:
  8. O

Other Mydomain.com ??

Are there any other that offers service like mydomain??? They seem to be somkind slow... I just wonder if there exist another or more that you have heard of?? I have just unassign on their services.. Thanks... : :chinese2: :bandit2: :cool2:
  9. O

Wich Is The Best Chat Program Or Software??

I wonder wich chat works very good for a website with normal hits.. Does it exist a Messageboard that has Chat available??(plz No remotely host forums). Thank's all for your answers..!:chinese2:
  10. O

Do I need ?? (Messageboard)

Hi Everybody! I want to run Forum... I have checked severals.. Ikonboard, Yabb, php, etc.. But I have find that XMB rocks in showcase.. for example this board : http://luisrebelo.net/bored/ (NOT MY BOARD) I have yet no seen another board that compares and it free also.. But I wonder do I...
Back