• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Back again! Need a host again.

It's not my luck lately. Leamhost is going out of bussiness, I am once again without a host. These are my demands: Space: 500+ MB Bandwith: 10+ GB Script: PHP, CGI Database: MySQL Subdomains: 80+ POP3 Accounts: 80+ FTP Accounts: 80+ MySQL Accounts: 15+ Domain Transfer 99.9% Uptime...
  2. A

Lets Bring It On! I need a Host again

Well here I am again! A few months ago, had the same problem. I went for northwindwebhost. In the beginning they were pretty stable, but after a month. Hell broke loose. I need to rely on my host for emails from work. But their mail is down many times, website is down many times. So I dicided to...
  3. A

Here I go.... Help needed with picking host

Hi .... I demand pretty much :p Space: 1gb+ Bandwith: 20gb+ Xtra: php and mysql Max price: $15 I've found on http://www.hostsearch.com loads with these demands.... but are they good? Wich ones are rip-offs? Also I found somewhere else this one http://www.chatcircuit.net Looks...
  4. A

infinology.com any good??

Hi!! After years of using freewebspace.. I finally turned 18 and am able to use a credit card... So now its time to go paid! Anyone know if this is an good host? They've got nice offers..
  5. A

Host needed for self made program.

Hi, I've created a freeware program, wich is aprox. 150kb large. Now I need a webpage where people can download newer versions of it. I wish to keep the older versions available for download so I need a host with aprox. 20mb of space, en a good bandwith. It's not warez, and I can proof to the...
  6. A

RedHat or SuSe?

Hi, I am setting up a webserver, and I don't now what to choose a OS, Linux RedHat or SuSe. Has anyone some experience with them. Wich one is best to run as a webserver?
  7. A

RedHat or SuSe?

Hi, I am setting up a webserver, and I don't now what to choose a OS, Linux RedHat or SuSe. Has anyone some experience with them. Wich one is best to run as a webserver?
  8. A

What is at this moment the BEST host?

I am looking for a good php host, no ads, +/- 20mb webspace. Thnx, Sander
  9. A

Does anyone know a good flash host?

This is what I need: Flash support At least 5mb space No Ads As Fast As Possible (for a free host) Someone know a good one? Thnx This is what I need:
  10. A

Free hosting with: MP3 support!

I just found a website that gives you mp3 support. I remember it to be a big issue around here. So I am gonna share it with you guys! I haven't tested it yet but on their features page they say: "HobbyStage supports multimedia and office files including photos, video, sound files, Flash...
  11. A

PHP host with Imagemagick or GD?

Hi guyz, I am looking for a php host with Imagemagick or GD. I want to create one gigantic photoalbum and I don't want to create all the thumbs myself. It would be nice if the host is adfree and has unlimited space, this would be nice but is not required! It's realy hard to find free servers...
  12. A

Free Database Only?

I know I posted a request for a webhost just yet, but with this question things can get easier 4 me. Does anyone know a free mySQL server with at leat 20mb space, and thats it! No hosting and stuf only a database. Like : http://www.freesql.org Only then faster and more reliable, cause...
  13. A

Ok, I need some help 4 a webhost.

Ok here are my needs: Webspace: 20+mb Database type: MySQL Database size: 20+mb Scripts: PHP, Perl Extra: It's being used for a PHP-Nuke sytem, so I need to have the php mail() function enable. I couldn't find one with that enabled and those options with it. I hope some one does...
Back