• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Confusing navigation?

I want your opinions as to whether or not my site navigation can be hard to find. I'm just going to supply a link and wait for comments. And please, no comments on content! ;) http://www.lunarpages.com/updc/index.htm A link to the site would be useful!
  2. C

Still looking for a host

Right now I'm on sort of a temporary host(lunarpages.com). I am still looking for a free host with these minimal requirements: -At least 30MB -Hotlinking prefered -no ads -as much different file support as possible
  3. C

Double Rollover Effect

I have my site set up so that it has links in the form of pictures that have rollover effects. This works so far. Now I'm trying to get a entirely seperate image to have a rollover effect at the same time my links have a rollover effect, in a sense a double rollover. My question is, is what is...
  4. C

Set font?

How do I use a font on a webpage that you've put on my website? This is a font that not many people have and I would really like to use it so how do I set up something to link the font file to my pages or something?
  5. C

Looking for free host

I'm still looking for a free host but my site has changed so I have(some) new requirements: -30MB(+) -Frames allowed(without multiple ads or other crap(e.g. popups)) -NO ads or textlink -CGI?
  6. C

Still looking for host

I've been looking around a LOT and haven't found anything reliable for my needs so I've decided I can be a little more leanent on my criteria: -40MB+ -Textlink ads, or none -FTP(preferable) -Multiple accounts(not mandatory) Thanks!
  7. C

Looking for host

I'm looking for a host that has the following(if one does exist): -50+ MB webspace -NO ads -FTP upload -CGI -Subdomain address -Statistics(if possible but not necessary)
Back