• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. V

15 Free Hosting Accounts Available

hey, i would like an account, my domain name is vegeta.rocks.it
  2. V

Excellent Hosts..

well. be4 closing this topic i would first like to say. im currently under hostcolor. now. secondly, i would like to know if they work on saturdays or sundays, since i placed the order today FRIDAY, and am sorta looking for the site to be up tommorrow.. not only that but why is the...
  3. V

Excellent Hosts..

ok guys. thanx alot the reason why i need so much space. is because im going to have lots of pictures on Dragonball Z on the site. not only that.. but being a very enthusiastic quake2 warrior. i plan on having recorded matches that are .dm2 up on the site. the demos are often between 2 mbs...
  4. V

Excellent Hosts..

:biggrin2: hehe.. thanx for pointing that out techxon :). so can some one give me some good info on ionhosting ? i need to know how reliable they are. and their speed. and support. so i far i emailed. them. and theyve taken more then 8 hrs to respond.. they havent responded yet. which really is...
  5. V

Excellent Hosts..

damn . im having some trouble with this.. how about ionhosting.. do they have any problems.?? unreliable??.. can anyone gimme some info on them?
  6. V

Excellent Hosts..

any other hosts?:confused:
  7. V

Long4Net????

im currently thinking about long4net. but somehow i feel as they are not a real host.. dont ask me why. just my instinct. does anyone here have long4net? could u post a link to your site as well. so i could see the speed and such. its very cheap but then again. i feel im going to regret it if i...
  8. V

Excellent Hosts..

IM looking for an excellent host that should be able to provide me with a minimum of 250 mbs of webspace, smtp,pop,mysql,php,and cgi and good bandwith. All for a good price, and very fast yet reliable hosting. The most i want to spend a year is $100. any good hosts,. i used to use myacen before...
  9. V

Very disappointed in my host.

k sorry solved the mysql error anyway.
  10. V

im having mysql errors. Somehow i cant connect to the database using vbulletin.
  11. V

ok thank you. Thats what i wanted to hear.
  12. V

Lets say i skimmed by them : just one question ? How are anime pictures allowed then since to my other host they were copyrighted material.
  13. V

i know u probably dont allow this on the server. But will you allow links in pages to roms or episodes and such which WONT BE ON your server. BASICALLY what im asking is if you allow links to be on the page within the server, thats it, (the files wont be located in your servers) *NOTE that...
  14. V

If i use myacen will they allow me to have links to emulators and roms [dbz] as part of my site. *Note these files will not be stored on their server. Can they be stored on their server.
  15. V

psycho what do u mean exactly by they will jack up my prices. The hosting i signed up with at myacen.com Business Package of 250 mbs and 15gb. I DONT EVER THINK i ever surpassed 500 mbs of bandwith in my old site. What do u mean by "they will jack up my prices"<- i could understand they could do...
  16. V

Ok for the $50 a year since i want my site and the forum on it i will be given 10gb of bandwith <--this is per month right--> I dont think this 10gb will be for that year right. Also there is no setup fee on this right.
  17. V

Ok i want to set up vbulletin board up when i sign up for myacen but i want to know if the pakage ($50 a year one) comes with mysql and everything i need for the board to work properly.
  18. V

So vbulletin normally comes in PHP. Anyways IF PHP is better why dont all these BB companies release their code in php first and then cgi if they want.
  19. V

Ok i see, do they have a PHP version of Ikonboard though or if I use the php version of yabb will i be able to use those hacks on it (yabb).
  20. V

the only reason why i want a cgi forum is because to me all the ones that i want exist mainly in cgi and if they do have a php version its not the latest version of it as compared to CGI. just look at yabb board. I really need either yabb board or ikonboard.
Back