• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Wynhost - Make Your Own Plans!

We are a relatively new reseller host in Singapore with our servers based in the HE.NET datacenter in Fremont. Recently, we have begun accepting payment via PayPal, and so would like to extend our services to overseas customers as well. Make Your Own Plans! Can't find the plan to fit your...
  2. J

Free hosting for Singapore-based users

So I got tired of running out of bandwidth and got myself a reseller account (which is cheaper than my present hosting :rolleyes: ). Anyway, I thought to set up a proper web hosting business with this account. So to advertise my site, I'm offering 25 free personal hosting accounts for...
  3. J

Download mirror?

My problem is this: I have a music fansite at a paid hosting account now, but I'm using 700MB+ of my 1GB bandwidth limit currently. I've just completed a screensaver that is 4.99MB (5233KB or so) big because of the 11 music clips that it carries. Yes, I know; stupid of me. Now I'm afraid that...
  4. J

Could someone suggest a host please?

I don't really need much, at least I don't think so. I need about 15MB Perl (very, very important) NO ADS FTP and not really very much bandwidth, I get at the most 20 pageviews a day currently. :p Might change when I add a forum, but I doubt it'll change much, judging by the lack of...
  5. J

Is there any free host at all...

that offers: At least 1MB space CGI-BIN No ads FTP I was using Portland and its FTP went down on me, not to mention I can't run cgi scripts (there is always an Access Denied message no matter what permissions I give the files.)
Back