• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Help

I am hosting my site from my computer. My OS is XP. But I dont know how to get a cgi-bin, php support, MySQL and everything on there. Im not using any programs im just using a feature in XP that does it for me. Well I am using Dns2go for my domain. Someone please help me with my problem...
  2. M

Does This Sound Good?

Only If I can offord a host Only If I can offord a really good hosting service... HEHE... lol Sooner or later I will just make my own hosting when I get the money... AS a MatTer OF A FACt... I think thats what Im gonna DO! lol... Well I dont know why but I am just board.... :rolleyes...
  3. M

"My" Computer Hosting "?"

Hi I want to know if there is a way I can make my computer my own host for my site. I know ive been posting alot recently but I need to catch up to you all... LOL, Well what I want to know is how to make me run my own server for my own site from my home computer. I heard it is possible but im...
  4. M

Very BAD Hosting Problem!

GRR I Just siged up with MICDHOSTING and got my account deleted due to violation of their uploading policy that they just made up after I signed up... Which led to the taking away of my site and NO REFUNDS what so ever! I was so mad at their services... So I would have to warn everyone that has...
Back