• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Please rate/review/check my site.

errr your page won't even load up for me. I'm using a 56k...><
  2. G

The Neurofication

wow wow i'm stunned. u're 2 years younger den me and already sooo damn talented!!! You're site looks good and it very easy to navigate. the colour combo is very attractive. i like da fluoro blue. You sure know how to use your graphics programs. :) if you are looking to improve it a bit...
  3. G

Host Request

hmm.. Dencity they have ftp and just a button link Asians Inc. no ftp but NO ads. ~Geisha
  4. G

Can someone host me?

i've tried.. :( I"ve tried T 35 before, they do have pop up banners.
  5. G

i just changed webhosts can anyone tell me which one is more better and faster!

it's pretty fast :) brinkster is pretty damn fast..
  6. G

Asians Inc. Hosting ...

:) Asians Inc. Subdomain: asiansinc.com/YOURNAME -50 MB space -NO Banners -NO Popups -NO ADS AT ALL -Fast servers -Guestbook -Web Board -Site Builder -File Manager -Much more! pretty good deal i reckon............ ~Geisha
  7. G

Browser specs. & System props.

my specs :) - 32 bit - 1024*768 - Internet Explorer 6 and Netscape 6
  8. G

help out....again..pleeeeeeaaaaaaaase!!

Hope this helps.. Lissa Explains, section on frames... Go to that site and it has a detailed description on how to make frames. it's a pretty good site. i've used it a few times..heh Hope it help u :D
  9. G

View this site and criticize me

^-^ :D Hi. Your site is very informative. I like the blue colour combination too. However, if you are looking to improve, you can consider designing a cool logo for your site, replacing the TSH. As for your hosting problem Asians Inc. No ads , 50mbs of space, but no ftp... Hope that...
  10. G

My 3rd design. Please review.

cool :) The logo definately matches those buttons. however, u can try making cheatpark.net into 3D letters to make it stand out? Or perhaps use some bevel and lighting effects in photoshop to make it 3D..since the the buttons you are going to use are kind of three dimensional. :)
  11. G

yah :) Yup the colours fit in. It's very 'cool' and 'dark' looking. If u want to incorporate those buttons, you have to change your background etc. to suit it. I think a nice orangey/yellow/black colour combo will suit it nicely. The bright colours will make your site stand out and attractive...
  12. G

banner moveable providers

Maybe this? Dencity I think with dencity you have to put a button...
  13. G

Feedback Please

pro!!! ;) wow. i like the design!! Very professional. It suits a hosting business very nicely. I especially like the heading graphics and also the 3D cube/block effects around each paragraph of text. But i know i probably say it all the time in other posts but if you are looking for...
  14. G

Please - your opinion

np :) Hey, not a problem. Let me know when u've redesigned ^-^ Thanks for your compliment. :D
  15. G

Any fans of Finalfantasy?

FF :D Final Fantasy 4 eva!!!! :D ~obsessed fan ~ Geisha. heh
  16. G

Please - your opinion

ahh cs... counterstrike, da ever addictive game.. i like ur site. very tidy , easy to navigate and most importantly , informative. However, if you are looking to bring up the aesthetic appeal, a nice header graphic would be nice eg. a montage of cool cs in game screenshots then your site name...
  17. G

My first site..

^-^ Err. i looked very hard but there isn't a flash intro? heh Anywayz, the site looks pretty coolz. i like the whole XP thing. It's a very popular nowadays.. check out any skinning and desktop mod sites and u'll see XP stuff. I know quite a few people who play ragnarok online too. if...
  18. G

Do you think my site is slow?

pretty quick around 20 sec 56K modem. and i'm downloading a lot of things too. Not too bad at all. :)
  19. G

help out....again..pleeeeeeaaaaaaaase!!

i c. :) All you have to do is create a frameset. Do you know how to use frames? If you do, simply set out your frames and in the middle page (note: when you create frames you end up with several seperate .htm files which make up the frmes ) where u want your contents to be, use that script...
  20. G

nice :) I think the design is simple yet professional looking. I like the javascript effects. However, if it's going to be a game site, a more attractive navigational interface might suit the 'gaming' genre more. Common interface techniques such as metallic and plastic may be a good idea. Or...
Back