• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Strict CPanel, PHP, Perl, MySQL Host

http://hosting.microze.co.uk/ is returning a 404...
  2. A

Free unlimited and forever! [If you transfer/purchase domain for $10.30]

One question about the domain transfer: after one transfers the domain and pays, do you provide a free 1-year extension, like, lets say, GoDaddy, or no?
  3. A

need a free host for my domain

http://www.vonetwork.com Actually, it's just a forum at this point, but e-mail the webmaster and ask for space, and he'll provide you with the goods.
  4. A

Desparate color help needed.

Well, I'm getting back into HTML little by little (after two years of not touching it), getting used to nesting tables within tables withing tables etc, and trying to set up a nice, simple little layout for my next possible pet project. One major problem - I suck with color so much, I might as...
  5. A

Redesign of hosting company site

Just a quick suggestion: on the page where you list your hosting plans, you might want to reduce the width of all the pages. Maybe it's because I'm browsing it from school, but they take up way too much space in this IE 5.
  6. A

is this legal

Be safe, and contact the creators of the BB. Most freeware scripts and programs have a rule where you can't make money from it's use. Better ask first.
  7. A

Vstore

I used to use it, but then gave up. Never received anything from then, but then again, didn't sell oo much either.
  8. A

Get Loads Of Hits

http://www.platinumminds.com.kg/ Send me an 88x31 pic ofr your site, k?
  9. A

logos

Your logo can be anything you want. Most anime sites like using huge pictures with small text for their logos - many, like me, prefer to use simple text logos. Take a look at any page on my site - my logo is just the site name in a Non-standard font, saves as a GIF, and I think it fits with my...
  10. A

WSX Help

Yes, it has an English options, but it doesn't do a lot.
  11. A

WSX Help

Can anyone who speaks Danish (Dansk?) help me out with WSX.dk please? I don't speak any language even remotely close to it, so I'm having some difficulties. 1. What are the DNS servers for WSX? They're probably listed somewhere on the site, but I can't even read their menu. 2. Can someone...
  12. A

WSX.dk - closing message

To be honest, I have no idea what you said.
  13. A

T35?

Neither Microsoft nor FBI took the servers. However, Microsoft used their leverage to convince the BW provider to stop their service, and the Hosting Script people to expire the licence. That's why we are down for a bit now.
  14. A

WSX.dk - closing message

I registered. Didn't have any rpoblems with it. Use your personal PID in the Technical field. As for the DNS servers, find what you need from your host. or register with everydns.net
  15. A

WSX.dk - closing message

Ok, so BOW is closing down. What about WSX? Is it closing down as well? Or is it just closing new sign-ups. I have my site hosted there, but have not received any e-mail from them.
  16. A

Namezero is offering me my domain for $4.95

This is what I did when I got the same offer in the e-mail: I paid them the $5 with a CC, and two days later, the domain was in my name. As soon as that was set, I transfered the domain to t35.com, although it literally took me hours to get everything I need in the netsol's site. Now, I'm a...
Back