• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

calling F2G.net to solve problem

I hope an admin of F2G.net would read this. I have an account at f2g.net and I can't log-in into my ftp account. I thought this was occured because of regular system check-up or something, and would be able to log-in after a periode of a +-week. I still couldn't log in after I waited for...
  2. J

KILIO is about to stop its freehosting?

I have read this news from them; translated to english using altavista: Kilio.com puts fine at its service free lodging! The inscriptions from now on are decontaminated. The current sites will be removed from April 15 2002: Thank you to recover your data. Why pass on Kilio.fr? To...
  3. J

PROXY and browsing.

win98, IE 5.5, AnalogX proxy. Since I started to use proxy for me to get connected to the internet, sooooooo maannnyy strange things happenned with my browser (or is it so under proxy).:mad: Like, when I browse to google.com then I open a new window and type another URL, google site...
  4. J

how can I run UBB.6.0.5 on localhost??

I have UBB v6.0.5 When I run it on localhost, it gave me an error that said Software error: unimplement platform or something like that. I have UBB 5.4.5c also and have experienced the same problems. but....in UBB 5.4.5c, there is an option wether I ran the BB on localhost or not.(in the...
  5. J

what happen to Xoasis right now?

I cannot log-in (500 internal error bla bla bla)..:mad: I cannot view the pages about "learn more":rolleyes: (perhaps there is something wrong with this directories(cgi-bin)) Does anyone know how much bandwidth limit for freehost in Xoasis?? thank you. ;)
Back