• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

SMTP in PHP

discount-hosting FAQ: what does it mean? and what can i do in PHP for it? Thanks, Hamid
  2. B

Forums, To Register or Not to Register?

in some forums you should register to send posts, in the others you can post without posts which one is better? registeration may take some time but it's easier to control forum users. i voted for not register becuse it doesn't confuse users.
  3. B

any cheap host for an iranian?

in iran most of web hosting services run their servers under windows, as a linux fan i look for a host that supports php, mysql, 10mb+ space and cheap. i've found a host(reseller) with following(it's not a joke): unix, 5mb space, php 3, mSQL, cobalt servers, monthly fee about $8...
  4. B

lycos services, limited bandwidth?

i'm wondered why lycos services(tripod, anglefire, maybe multimania:confused2 ) have limitation on bandwidth? more bandwidth=more visits=more clicks on their ads
  5. B

how to disable save command in browser?

i've a member area on my site and for security reason i want to disable save and view source can anybody help me?:)
  6. B

cheap and no credit-card hosting?

i want a cheap hosting with no need to credit card with: php mysql 20mb+ space, 2gb+ transfer if you have found, please help:)
  7. B

asp+mail+database

i want somewhere to host my site it should support asp, mail component, and database (mssql is preffered) and 10mb space ads are not important thanks
  8. B

Reliable, PHP, MySQL, 5MB+

All I want is 5 MB of web space and 5 MB of MySQL database and PHP. It's better if they have PHPMyAdmin It should have ads (I've some experience with no ads!) but not annoying popups I've tried multimania.com that I don't understand French and their ads are slow when they load...
Back