• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

SMTP in PHP

discount-hosting FAQ: what does it mean? and what can i do in PHP for it? Thanks, Hamid
  2. B

Weird java error

i don't know java i even don't know diffrence between jsp, applet, servlet, ... but for your problem, there is a forum on http://forum.java.sun.com/ hope, it will help you
  3. B

ASP (short name for self)

make a ms-access database: title.mdb with fields page and title insert your pages name and title in it <% Dim adoCon Dim rsTitle Dim strSQL Set adoCon = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") adoCon.Open "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=" &...
  4. B

My Greymatter ! I need help

rename your index page try index.htm, index.html, INDEX.HTM, INDEX.HTML
  5. B

best php/mysql message board?

in my opinion, most of new forums have same appereance, each post in a gray box (for example look at vbulletin and phpbb) i like old forums better for example railroad.net forum: http://www.railroad.net/forums/
  6. B

WHAT's Guestbooks is very cool???

Take a look at http://php.resourceindex.com/Complete_Scripts/Guestbooks/
  7. B

Worst host of 2001

1. geocities.com 2. geocities.com 3. geocities.com 4. geocities.com 5. portland.co.uk
  8. B

Forums, To Register or Not to Register?

in some forums you should register to send posts, in the others you can post without posts which one is better? registeration may take some time but it's easier to control forum users. i voted for not register becuse it doesn't confuse users.
  9. B

Yumama

Dear Roly, Who are you? What's wrong with you and Yupapa? What are you doing here? What are you doing at phpnova?:D
  10. B

File Managers

wrong forum:D >>cgi,php,asp help anyway, php-nuke has a filemanager, you may find it in portal systems at hotscripts.;)
  11. B

mySQL Question . . . (Newbie)

Why not use phpmyadmin to create your database?
  12. B

any cheap host for an iranian?

thanks, but i don't have a credit card and i want a company that has a branch in iran
  13. B

how to disable save command in browser?

but i'm not sure as far as my computer is connected to internet! anyway if you have a yahoo mail account, and see in your history after loging out from yahoo you can't find anything about your mails and another thing: about saving in browsers, i had a digiro account(freephp.digiro.net)...
  14. B

any cheap host for an iranian?

in iran most of web hosting services run their servers under windows, as a linux fan i look for a host that supports php, mysql, 10mb+ space and cheap. i've found a host(reseller) with following(it's not a joke): unix, 5mb space, php 3, mSQL, cobalt servers, monthly fee about $8...
  15. B

let me ask a better question? how can i remove my page from history and temprory internet files?
  16. B

lycos services, limited bandwidth?

i'm wondered why lycos services(tripod, anglefire, maybe multimania:confused2 ) have limitation on bandwidth? more bandwidth=more visits=more clicks on their ads
  17. B

i've a member area on my site and for security reason i want to disable save and view source can anybody help me?:)
  18. B

cheap and no credit-card hosting?

i want a cheap hosting with no need to credit card with: php mysql 20mb+ space, 2gb+ transfer if you have found, please help:)
  19. B

asp+mail+database

brinkster doesn't support mail aspwebserver isn't free and on digitalrice hosting page:"Not all scripts will work. Please check to see if the script will work with our sever configuration" thanks anyway:o
  20. B

asp+mail+database

any suggestion! :( any suggestion! all of u r interested in cgi, php? :mad:
Back