• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Got a site here for your reviewing pleasure ^_^;

Should I convert them to grayscale?
  2. S

Woo. Thanks. :bandit2:
  3. S

www.psyker.net Please, tell me what you think of it. I made everything but the pixel room, I got that from a friend.
  4. S

RPGManiacs dot com

Sorry I didn't know what went wrong it seems to be working now :]
  5. S

RPGManiacs dot com

www.rpgmaniacs.com Check out the styles. Now. *_*
  6. S

Beta testers for host wanted (free)

E-Mailed you ^_^
  7. S

Looking for some space....

I don't need much... At least 10 mb space At least 1 gb transfer mySQL, PHP Sub-Domain FTP Use? Personal Site :)
  8. S

Need a suggestion...

I'm going to go with a costum plan with Nirmani :)
  9. S

Need a suggestion...

But paying for a whole year is just, "Yuck".
  10. S

Need a suggestion...

RPGManiacs, a site about Role Playing Games... we have a pretty big forum. And I need hosting for extra domains because I have another one where I have some friend's sites.
  11. S

Need a suggestion...

Oh yeah, Max. 200$/year :chinese2:
  12. S

Need a suggestion...

I need quite a lot of things... 1gb or more 30gb transfer or more mySQL php cgi Plesk Control Panel (Important, so I can host more that 1 domain) Fast Reliable Good support Uh, I think that's all ;)
  13. S

terraservers.net ?

Looks fine to me. But MyAcen's got better offers, and quite a good reputation on these forums :). I'm hosted with them and had a good service, check out my site @ www.ragnarokonline.n3.net
  14. S

hmm, another unlim. host

Check out FeaturePrice. They offer unlimited space on they 24$/month plan. They also say that they don't have a limit on bandwith, and this is what they say in there FAQ :P "Q: I have a high bandwidth website and will be using several dozen gigabytes of data transfer per month. Can I host...
  15. S

I'm willing to offer free hosting to a manga/anime related site

:cool: = Tazzman, you own ^_^
  16. S

if you speak spanish and want free hosting . . .

I am spanish, I could help you. But i don't want any kind of reward ^_^
  17. S

Read your PM :) (I want to know the url of your board ^_^) But I don't like p2p programs... I was d/l-ing Resident Evil the other day and got Monsters INC :(
  18. S

Anime distribution should be limited to IRC :) Or just go buy it ;)
  19. S

Erm... You would be hosting a php script named vBulletin that uses mySQL... [Edit: Can I come in contact with you using AIM, ICQ or some other Instant Messenger?]
  20. S

Free hosting for anime & manga related site? Cool :) I have vBulletin (bought, of course) and always would have liked to have some sort of anime and manga community :). But I have no domain or current site :( But could buy one :) Er, anime rules?
Back