• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

popuptaffic

Thats pretty pathetic wwaslh2 (good one re-regestering after you were banend last month btw). You whine about "secret clauses" in the TOS of SI programs. If you had READ the TOS before using the programs and didn't agree with the terms, you shoulnd't have used the program. >>This site...
  2. P

Giving your SSN

you need to be suspicious of any US-based company that doesn't ask for a SSN. you're asking for trouble.
  3. P

Where have all the cowboys gone?

Well i'm almost in the same boat as you, pulling around ~35k impressions a day. Try selling your ads. Just know youre not alone when youre making little to nothign :)
  4. P

ClickHere2Surf.com...your thoughts

as I posted earlier, if you use "ClickHere2Surf.com" it takes OVER TWELVE THOUSAND (12,000) click throughs to reach the minimum payment to get a check. give me a freakign break PLEASE.
  5. P

Blind CPC and CPM - NEED HELP!!!

ok dude lets go over the facts allcicks pays 3 cents per blind click crappy little clickhere to surf pays ONE FIFTH OF A PENNY per blind click. It would take 12,000 clicks to get one check with ClickHereToSurf.com use common sense please. now on to your request for $0.85 CPM GOOD...
  6. P

1.5 Million Impressions to Sell: Teen/Young Adult Entertainment Demo

If anyone wants to advertise their site PureWWFRage.com, wich iis a sports entertainment site that gets ~7,500 uniques and 55,000 impressions a day, let me know. My email address is banker@purewwfrage.com. Our base target group is males under 30. Thanks! :cool:
  7. P

Amazing Media Send Check?

Wow.. this thread has been active for EIGHT MONTHS!
  8. P

Anyone receive a check from searchfuel for March?

What the hell! I just called searchfuel again today because I had this feeling that they were full of it, and it turns out that checks have *NOT* been mailed yet! Apparently they have had to sort through 1000s of accounts to check for fraud and there is also no chance of SFuel ever reopening.
  9. P

i called today they said checks were sent on Monday
  10. P

GeekTalk Or is it GayTalk? Read up

This guy is so stupid. From GeekTalk he posted this:
  11. P

SearchFuel's parent company is InternetFuel. They can be reached at 213.596.4090. Someone want to call? I would but can't at the moment.
  12. P

I couldn't have said it better myself.
  13. P

This is the same fool who is over at GetHighForums ranting and whining :rolleyes:
  14. P

coolguy who told you the 26th?
  15. P

Standard Internet program changes...

Their mail servers were messed up before. Email tlbeta@standardinternet.com.
  16. P

I got February's check on the 18th, looks like they are back on track. <subliminal messaging>Amazing Media, re-accept my site please!</subliminal messaging>
  17. P

Awesome! I'll have to check as soon as I get home! Too bad I lost my account with them back in early Feb. when they purged alot of webmasters :( :( :(
  18. P

Results with Exit Fuel?

dnaxx you are thinking of SearchFuel not ExitFuel
  19. P

Do Dime Clicks.com Pay Up????????????

they dont send checks they send cash.
  20. P

Bahahah this thread will never die i say NEVER! I got my January check on the 9th too :) forgot to post about it tho.
Back