• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

goodbye

Ever hear of DoS attacks ? On Freewebspace.net and ur websites :devious2:
  2. G

goodbye

I WORK AT THAT COMMUNITY , U MESS WITH IT 300 PEPoleS MESS WITH U !
  3. G

goodbye

it's not going to be on snitz , its going to vBulletin or Burning Board
  4. G

goodbye

im leaving nothing can stop me know , im planing on starting my own free web site directory . ill just ban the bitchs that r like Themanonthemoon . Cheatpark if you want to b a Admin there u can b one . ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ the best free host http://dalair.i989.net/forum
  5. G

goodbye

I WANT MY ACCOUNT DELETED :angry2:
  6. G

Can anyone host my board?

for PHP Burning Board is the best , just like vBulletin only better and its cheaper too :rolleyes:
  7. G

goodbye

the only way is to delete the post "New Host" and forget i ever gave out the software
  8. G

goodbye

my account hasnt been deleted . CMon Admin delete it !
  9. G

goodbye

it wasn't warez !! it was my friends serial on a software community
  10. G

goodbye

forgot to list the people that made this possible Themanonthemoon Filòs Dumbbell69 Dusty and stu
  11. G

just hack it :p
  12. G

goodbye

im leaving freewebspace.net forever , Would a Admin please delete my account ?
  13. G

Anyone got this?

ill host u , http://dalair.i989.net/forum . Ask for hosting in the request forum
  14. G

New Host

and if u dont remove my serial from ur post im going to delete ur hosting account too:angry2:
  15. G

New Host

Themanonthemoon , guess what ? ur the first banned person on my board:angry2:
  16. G

Wait till .NET takes over :devious2:
  17. G

i had MySQL/PHP but they were killing my resources . ASP is more intergrated with windows
  18. G

if you go with a ASP forum ill host you
  19. G

New Host

OK , im accepting new signups read the first post for new details
  20. G

server with coldfusion support?

maybe , maybe not , i just want to test it out .
Back