• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. E

Looking for a download page mirror

Ruby Ring Technologies has been so kind to offer even more than I requested for free. A big thanks to them, and this thread may be closed now.
  2. E

I've got both the permission and the grateful thanks of the owner and creator of them ;).
  3. E

That probably explains why most of them disappear within a year. Ok then, I'll just hope someone is going to be very generous here :).
  4. E

I think you misunderstood me there. I don't own the podcast, I am a donor myself! I reap no cash, I pay cash. Anyway, you could be right on this being asking for a lot, but how come there are so many post2host offers with 100, 250, even 500+ GB bandwidth? Are those all overselling?
  5. E

Dear free hosting providers, I'm looking for free hosting for a mirror of a protected download page. The download page is non-profit, meant for a podcast to deliver extra's (in the form of media files) to its monthly donors (of which I am one). I have permission to distribute the files. I'm...
  6. E

Blackcurrant Hosting - Free Hosting!

I can recommend this one. To go to the forum directly, click here: http://forums.bcurrant.com/.
  7. E

Blackcurrant Hosting - Free RoR Hosting w/ Free .com domain

I personally recommend this hosting. Good forum with a friendly ambiance, people helping each other, a fast server supporting RoR and PHP4/5 and the possibility to get a free domain just by posting on the forum! What else can a webmaster wish?
  8. E

23 beta testers for catch-free!

Also sent a pm.
Back