• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. P

One Dollar Links

That's right...You can get a permanent link to your site, no matter what the pagerank of the site becomes, for $1.00. That's right...If when the next update comes and the PR goes up to a PR5, your link will still be permanent and you will have only paid $1.00. This sounds like a great deal...
  2. P

Paid Posting Central

Forums are a way for people to come together to discuss a common interest; a common topic; a common issue. It is at these forums that members can debate, chat, learn, educate and participate in all sorts of activities. But one cannot say that a forum is easy to start. It is a very difficult...
  3. P

RolePlay

Does anyone in here roleplay? I don't mean so much the World of Warcraft sort of roleplay, or any of that. Instead, what I am referring to is Text Based roleplays. These are the ones where there are very little codes and all you do is type out your characters action, type the dialogue, type...
  4. P

Link Exchange

I am looking to do a link exchange with my site. It is a text based role play game that has been around since January of this year. You'd be on the front page as an affiliate and we'd expect the same. Some basic information about our traffic is: January 2006: 451814 hits. February 2006...
  5. P

Domain Name Reseller

I am looking to become a domain name reseller. How would I go about doing this? Who would I have to contact to become a reseller and how much a month would it cost me? Or, would it be a: charge it for higher than X price and the excess money is yours? If you could help me out, I'd greatly...
  6. P

Adding the Platinum to the Bullet

Can anyone tell me what they think of this web design? I didn't personally design it, but my friend did and I just want some feedback. Here
  7. P

Platinum Bullet Hosting

Don't you hate when there is no communication between the hosting site and the customer? If that's you, then this is the company for you. Larger hosts see you as numbers instead of individuals and all they are looking for is to make a profit, whether or not you are pleased with their service...
Back