• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

REQ: Simple needs

I'm just hosting my blog, so the specs required aren't much I would like no ads, I don't mind posting to host. 100 mb space 2gb bandwidth 5 subdomains 5 sql databases and to use my own domain I've been having trouble finding a stable free host. would anyone be able to host me? Thanks!
  2. K

kh3.us down?

Anyone use them or have any idea what happened to them?
  3. K

Free Adult Host request

I only need like, 100 to 200 mb of space as I won't be uploading anything to the server except the site files. Videos will be streamed from elsewhere. Everything will be legal, 18+. High bandwidth required, 5GB + . Must be able to use my own domain. No post no ads allow own ads...
  4. K

Hosting request

* Support my domain (.org) * 100MB - 1GB of Disk Space * 5.0-20 GB of Monthly Bandwidth * cPanel, AWSTATS * MySQL * PHP * One mySQL database * Own ads allowed * No ads * No forum posting is preferred. * Stability (major) Its a decent request...
  5. K

Cheapest most reliable resellerclub reseller?

I'm trying to find all the promotions that resellerclub is offering at a cheap price. They are offering .us for 3.99, .biz 3.49, .info 1.49 and .org 1.49 Of course, this is only available to their resellers, so I'm looking for a reseller of resellerclub who's selling for around this price...
Back