• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

REQ: Simple needs

I'm just hosting my blog, so the specs required aren't much I would like no ads, I don't mind posting to host. 100 mb space 2gb bandwidth 5 subdomains 5 sql databases and to use my own domain I've been having trouble finding a stable free host. would anyone be able to host me? Thanks!
  2. K

kh3.us down?

Anyone use them or have any idea what happened to them?
  3. K

[REQ] Adult Hosting with Cpanel+Fantastico

adult forums can just have users posting images or videos where no one can actually upload to the site itself. I myself am making a site similar to this and I might have found a host, but he has not replied for the past few days
  4. K

Ads Supported or Post to host

I'm interested in the posting portion. What is your TOS?
  5. K

cPanel, xPanel & LayeredPanel

I like cPanel much more than the others. I'm currently trying out a host using layeredpanel, and I can't even seem to be able to edit PHP Files because its like a permanent WYSIWYG editor
  6. K

Free Adult Host request

chizeled your offer looks good but I don't seem to be getting the registration email PS To other offerers. I can do a link back to ur site as well Here's the current stuff: I need a host that will let me host an adult blog with streamed videos off other sites. Let me use my ads I can do...
  7. K

Free Adult Host request

i just registered at 90megs to find out there are ads =\
  8. K

Free Adult Host request

It'll just prolly be a blog where I'll post some videos streamed from free sites. I'm willing to do one time posting or if there is a low monthly
  9. K

Free Adult Host request

I only need like, 100 to 200 mb of space as I won't be uploading anything to the server except the site files. Videos will be streamed from elsewhere. Everything will be legal, 18+. High bandwidth required, 5GB + . Must be able to use my own domain. No post no ads allow own ads...
  10. K

Hosting request

Yeah I did read it, but I'd feel kinda bad to have a special plan compared to others. Although I really do like the offer. I just wanted to see if anyone else is offering anything. I'm planning to get a new domain for this site, and won't purchase it until I have the site completed, so I don't...
  11. K

Hosting request

Alright thanks but I noticed you telling most people in your forum to stay active. I won't have too much time on the computer at home, which is why I didn't want post to host. Thanks for the offer, I'll definitely consider it but I want to see what else others may offer
  12. K

Hosting request

Mostly Flash and Flash related things
  13. K

Hosting request

* Support my domain (.org) * 100MB - 1GB of Disk Space * 5.0-20 GB of Monthly Bandwidth * cPanel, AWSTATS * MySQL * PHP * One mySQL database * Own ads allowed * No ads * No forum posting is preferred. * Stability (major) Its a decent request...
  14. K

Cheapest most reliable resellerclub reseller?

I'm trying to find all the promotions that resellerclub is offering at a cheap price. They are offering .us for 3.99, .biz 3.49, .info 1.49 and .org 1.49 Of course, this is only available to their resellers, so I'm looking for a reseller of resellerclub who's selling for around this price...
  15. K

200 MB / 5 GB Hosting :: No Ads :: Zephyr Webhosting

Took me two tries, but I believe I will be accepted now
  16. K

Longest Running Free Web Host Company!

http://swifthost.net/ They've hosted my site which hasn't really been active for at least a year now.. Pretty stable too. Not very well known though. Whois shows they started in 2003
  17. K

Another sites like ezyrewards.com

http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=2533 I think it got changed somehow anyway I started these in March and have already been paid by Cashcrate for a early promotional program, I think they're awesome. Their offers complete faster too. Treasuretrooper has the benefits of the games and...
  18. K

Another sites like ezyrewards.com

http://www.treasuretrooper.com/23680 http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php-------2533 they're my referal links Take off #s if you want to go to it normally
  19. K

kanoodle cpc

Okay I have asked a lot of US and non US people and it appears that the ads only show to US people, and kanoodle is very picky with the site links too. the ads will display on forum.mysite.com but not mysite.com/forum sigh I guess I might not use kanoodle afterall
  20. K

kanoodle cpc

I just got approved, signed up on March 12th. Anyway when I place a content ad on my site it doesn't seem to show up.. I checked out the code they gave me and tried to access the iFrame page they were targeting, and that didn't work either. hmm I just went to try adding a http:// to...
Back