• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

Ideas for a domain name

My friend and I are starting a website, basically a business to business type of site dealing mostly in entrepreneurship. Can you guys give me some ideas on the domain name? Keep this in mind: business to business, enterpreneurs, e-commerce, etc. Thanks!
  2. C

Ideas for a domain name

My friend and I are starting a website, basically a business to business type of site dealing mostly in entrepreneurship. Can you guys give me some ideas on the domain name? Keep this in mind: business to business, enterpreneurs, e-commerce, etc. Thanks!
  3. C

Php 4

I downloaded the Openbb software, where do I go to get the PHO 4.0 script (stupid question)
  4. C

Will Novogate work for me??

I'm hosted at discount-hosting.com, can I use Novogate's message boards??
  5. C

Should I Buy This Domain???

this dude wants to sell me gaming-news.com for $250, is this a good investment? how much is this domain really worth, in your view? thanks!
  6. C

discount-hosting.com Whaddya think?

Looks too good to be true, ten bucks for a year of ads-free hosting. Actually, I see no downside to this at all, 50 megs, 5 gig bandwidth, first month free. Can somebody please find something wrong with this before I sign up? Thanks!
  7. C

Spacetowns or Coolfreepages?

I'm torn between the two. Spacetowns offers 50 megs, absolutely no adverts (except for a subtle text link at the top of the page) ftp and limited bandwidth. Coolfreepages offers 50 megs, a pop-up and UNLIMITED bandwidth. What should I do? It all boils down to bandwidth vs. pop-up.
  8. C

Templates?

Hi, I was wondering about a few things regarding website templates/stylesheets. First, do you guys use them, find them useful, and should I use them if I'm new at web design and want to create a website with a nice, professional feel? What are the pro's and con's of using pre-determined website...
  9. C

mySQL?

I understand that mySQL is a database script, but why do a lot of people require it as a service from web hosts? Does it serve some other purpose beyond simply storing database info?
  10. C

What exactly is "bandwidth"

Ok ok, I know. Stupid question, right? But after reading a few of the posts on this board, it seems like "bandwidth" is something serious to take into consideration when choosing a web hosting company. What exactly is "bandwidth" as it pertains to web design? What types of web sites are affected...
Back