• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Rate my new PC

.... 7/10 because 1. It's probably a battery-guzzler with the size of the screen and the power of the video/cpu. 2. It's Windows ZP HOME! (Pro is better, but any Linux is even better) 3. No TV Tuner support. With most computers these days you don't even need a TV. 4. Over $1000 for it...
  2. M

ProfuseHost Webhosting

Hello, I am not an admin at this webhost, I am a very happy client! This webhost gives you: 1 GB Space 10 GB Bandwidth PHP, CGI, Frontpage Extensions, Perl, Ruby on Rails support UNLIMITED FTP accounts, MYSQL databases, Email accounts, mailing lists Agora Shopping Cart Forum Support...
  3. M

looking for free hosting!

Hi, I am looking for free hosting for a school site. What I need is: Space: at least 10mb Bandwidth: 200mb/month (not very consuming) Features: Frontpage Extensions, FTP access to upload site via FrontPage program! No forced ads (a link back to host main page is OK) sub-domain (i dont...
Back