• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 1

Free Java Hosting

Hi, I need a free hosting with Tomcat, apache, mysql and JSP support. It will be for my spanish website about programming class. I can post for host or have a little ads. I have my own domain. thanks and regards, 123sun
  2. 1

Need freehosting for a spanish blog

Hi, I teach programming and i want to make a blog to put my lessons there. I want to use wordpress, so... i need php and mysql support. The site will be in spanish and i can put a button ad (something small, not a banner, please) if you want. And, i have my own domain. Thanks and regards...
  3. 1

Need hosting for a forum and blog

hi, I have an spanish a blog (wordpress) with a few posts and an anime forum (a phpbb one) with more than 500 members and more than 30.000 posts and i can't keep paying my hosting this semester, so... that's why i'm here =(. I need a hosting with php, mysql, 150 mb of space and 5Gb for...
  4. 1

Free hosting for Chat Channel

Hi, I'd like to request a small hosting, with 50mb (disk space) and 5gb (at least) for bandwidth, with php and java support and without database, to install pjirc (free irc java applet) to made a chat channel for my community (spanish). I can put ads, but please... an small one T_T...
  5. 1

Urgent!: Free hosting for forum

Hi, I need a free hosting for my forum soon as possible. My hosting can't give me more bandwith for free, that's why I'm here ^^'. I need: - php - mysql - fantastico - 50 gb for bandwith, at less (my hosting offered me 20 gb, and I'm full T_T) - 500 mb disk space, at less. My...
  6. 1

Good free hosting

Hi, I need to make a community forum about Lineage (a game) where we can talk about the game (it's for my clane game). So, I need a hosting with at less: - 1 GB disk space - 20 GB bandwidth (with chance to upgrade, for free) - php - mysql - phpmyadmin - subdomain (i don't have a domain ) -...
  7. 1

Need a good free hosting.

Hi, My hosting provider has everything down, and it seams like it will not come back. So, I need a hosting (for a forum) with at less: - 1 GB disk space - 20 GB bandwidth (with chance to upgrade, for free) - php - mysql - phpmyadmin - subdomain (i don't have a domain :() - ftp - cpanel I can...
  8. 1

Free hosting for blog

Hi everybody! I would like to have my blog in a new hosting. I've been using orgfree.com hosting, but I have some problems with support for plugins, etc. I'm using wordpress and my site it's in spanish. I need: 100 mb space (or more) 4gb bandwith (or more) ftp php and mysql support it would...
Back