• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. 1

Free Java Hosting

Perfect! i'll send you a MP
  2. 1

Free Java Hosting

Hi, I need a free hosting with Tomcat, apache, mysql and JSP support. It will be for my spanish website about programming class. I can post for host or have a little ads. I have my own domain. thanks and regards, 123sun
  3. 1

Need freehosting for a spanish blog

Thanks for your offers, i already decided :)
  4. 1

Can you show me an example of the link-back? :) Your site remembers me to sitefrost, are you the same company? When I try to visit the link you put (order) i got an error :/
  5. 1

i haven't decided yet, i'm trying to make my decision... i hope i can do it, soon. how many time has your company working on hosting service?, just for curiosity :)
  6. 1

Best software for web designing?

I agree with you. That's my developer package (Y)
  7. 1

I'll add you to skype. I don't know if a got the idea of your proyect, but... you have a group of people and I have to teach them? I don't know if is the principal idea, but in that case maybe i couldn't work with you, because I work all the day in the university (8:30am to 11:00pm) and when i...
  8. 1

I teach in a chilean university. That special program sounds interesting. Where can i learn more about it? and which is the price of your service?. I'll be glad to help others with the content of my site, even if they are not my students. Thanks to both of you, i'll think about your offers :).
  9. 1

Hi, I teach programming and i want to make a blog to put my lessons there. I want to use wordpress, so... i need php and mysql support. The site will be in spanish and i can put a button ad (something small, not a banner, please) if you want. And, i have my own domain. Thanks and regards...
  10. 1

Need hosting for a forum and blog

can i see the ads, please? thanks, 123sun
  11. 1

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8zyh5p this are my stats... maybe is not what do you expect and I should have specify what kind of members are (actives or not). I hope you still can help me or anyone else =/ Thanks and regards, 123sun.
  12. 1

hi, I have an spanish a blog (wordpress) with a few posts and an anime forum (a phpbb one) with more than 500 members and more than 30.000 posts and i can't keep paying my hosting this semester, so... that's why i'm here =(. I need a hosting with php, mysql, 150 mb of space and 5Gb for...
  13. 1

FreeHyperSpace.com - Stable free web hosting solution! NO ADS & POSTS required!

Do you allow web chat? I'd like to install one for my community (5-10 persons would use it) with pjirc (irc java client -and applet-).
  14. 1

Free hosting for Chat Channel

I'd prefer the "hosted by" link, if it's possible. Thanks and regards, 123sun.
  15. 1

Free hosting for Chat Channel

Hi, I'd like to request a small hosting, with 50mb (disk space) and 5gb (at least) for bandwidth, with php and java support and without database, to install pjirc (free irc java applet) to made a chat channel for my community (spanish). I can put ads, but please... an small one T_T...
  16. 1

Urgent!: Free hosting for forum

I don't understand either... i thought that with 20 of bw it will be enough, but it's full =(... i just have my forum =( and a portal made by me (php, nothing special). This is my actual forum, but its.. down T_T because of bandwith. So, I don't want to pass by the same, that's why I asked for...
  17. 1

Urgent!: Free hosting for forum

Hi, I need a free hosting for my forum soon as possible. My hosting can't give me more bandwith for free, that's why I'm here ^^'. I need: - php - mysql - fantastico - 50 gb for bandwith, at less (my hosting offered me 20 gb, and I'm full T_T) - 500 mb disk space, at less. My...
  18. 1

Good free hosting

I'll think about all this offers. Thanks.
Back