• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. K

Myacen and Virtual Domain Hosting

Is that a proper answer? :confused: It sounds like a proper answer.... hmm, I should reconsider that I am posting, so I don't confuse the newbies. :p
  2. K

Jan beat me to it ;) Yes, email them or something and then you'll get a proper answer.
  3. K

I don't they'll charge you for something that you havn't been given yet. Anyhow, try posting something on their forums.
  4. K

I am having a horrible time with my host.

I'm right with you on that SoTired. :angry2: I must admit that even after reading many, and I mean many poor reviews on HostOnce, I still decided to give them a go because I thought they were a charitable organization, to an extent. Am I tense? Let's just say that I have never felt right ever...
  5. K

Very disappointed in my host.

Yes its gone off topic, hasn't it? :D So nobody can give me an answer then?
  6. K

Should be fine ;)
  7. K

You can definately run vbulletin at Myacen. Your better off browsing their hosting page to see if there's a plan that covers enough bandwidth limits for the price you want to pay.
  8. K

It's been a while since I last visited infopops UBB forums, but I believe that they have already released a PHP version of UBB. Does anyone know how much effect a UBB (CGI) with an average of 3 active users on the forums can have on server resources? Just a rough estimate...
  9. K

hostonce.com ????

During the 14 or so days I was with them, their server was always going down for at least 1 hour a day and eratic when it was up. The mail server is close to being non-existant, but all your emails do eventualy go through. I'm currently working with Myacen Network to retrieve my domain name...
  10. K

Help for a newbie.

They seem quite good. Some hosts tend to hold your domain, so I suggest you contact them and ask a few questions first... I'll recommend either http://tera-byte.com or http://myacen.com (who are upgrading at the moment.)
  11. K

8host.com--to good to be true?

Feedback from customers doesn't suggest that they provide reasonable services. 300 MB of space at 1GB monthly transfer for only $2.99 is just rediculous anyway and would most likely entice someone who knows absolutely nothing about hosting to buy the package, which is what most of these...
  12. K

Look at the Starter2 plan --- you get 300mb with 1 GB transfer. *LOL* . And I bet the only "unlimited" thing they offer is displaying the word "unlimited".
  13. K

Their pricing plans are way too unorthadox, probably another HostOnce scam if you ask me.
  14. K

hostonce question

Hows that related to HostOnce? :curious:
  15. K

T35.com Down?

Uh...think again.
  16. K

T35.com Down?

Im curious to know why microsoft shut T35 down. T35 was constantly deleting sites containing illegal content. So what warez are we talking about here? Can we put our trust in you? T35 was, can still be great. And did they keep back-ups? Do we get our content back?
  17. K

need cheap host...

Where exactly in your pricing and package plans does it mention that you offer PERL and PHP? Thanks.
  18. K

Reliable host with free domain name

Well, here's the deal. I sent an email to HostOnce.com asking a few questions and I got an email back in less than 5 minutes! :eek: wow. But they didn't give me any direct answers. Thanks Vegs, I might send you an email shortly with some more questions I would like to ask. Archbob, I was...
  19. K

Reliable host with free domain name

Thanks isO. I will wait for Vegs to respond before I delve into HostOnce, which looks very good.
  20. K

new host??!!!

Now THAT'S what you call a valid point! Excuse the interuption. Im still interested in hearing opinions though, cause I'm currently looking for a web host myself.
Back