• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. S

Sort of a Big Request

I am just curious as to why that is against the rules? This is not a scam, I am being entirely honest. Shouldn't this sort of thing be left up to the hosters whether they want to do it or not? This just doesn't make any sense to me....I am not scamming, I am not breaking any morality laws, I...
  2. S

Sort of a Big Request

That sounds wonderful, we will certainly keep in contact! I am still open to any other offers as well, so make sure to post them so I can siphon through them.
  3. S

Sort of a Big Request

Hello, I am the now the founder of a newly started game development team known as "Grindworks Studios", and we are currently working on our first flagship product which is in heavy development and design. We are in need of a free website hoster (preferably with a FREE .com/.org/.net name) who...
  4. S

Do you think this will sell?

Hello everyone, I recently I decided to start selling domain names because it seems like a win-win business to me, and, since I already own several domain names, I can get started without spending a dime. I was just wondering if you think this domain will sell becuase I want to be as...
  5. S

PHP - Send Mail Form

OK, I have had this problem in the past, and the best way to do it is to return a $_POST of the specified checkboxes, which will most of the time return a value of being checked or unchecked (0 or 1). Then, with PHP, do something like: <?php $checkboxvalue1 = $_POST['checkbox1']; if...
  6. S

Web Extension !! (Hosting Company)

This host gets a 5/5! First of all, the support and services are wonderful. The guy is almost always on taking requests, there is almost instant account setup, and it is unbelievable. I love this host, and I think that if you want free hosting this is the best way to go hands down.
  7. S

Having a Hard Time Using My Site

Yeah, see, I had an idea, but it fell through majorly, and now I am left with nothing. That is the problem. I will probably be getting a new domain name soon, and selling that one, but I don't know for sure, so I needed some ideas. Thanks for the suggestions!
  8. S

Having a Hard Time Using My Site

Hi, I started a site called Eliminet.org (http://www.eliminet.org) and I am having a hard time using it. I do not know what Eliminet could be used for, I was thinking along these lines: -Games -PHP Scripts -Free Service Is there any idea that you guys could come up with following a theme...
  9. S

Retect Hosting - Just Upgraded Server! Plan Upgrades on the Way!

Just to put my two cents in, I really do not like the fact that you are running PSQL and not MySQL. That is more of a standard, and PSQL is not used the often, and is as a matter of fact quite harder to establish with PHP. I am just giving you my opinion. But otherwise, great services.
  10. S

What Does It Take To Make a Free Web-Host?

It does, I cannot wait to register.
  11. S

Yeah, I found a great website hoster that I am thinking of going with. http://surfspeedy.com/shared_hosting/index.htm For plan 1: 50 GB of Space, 1 TB of Data Transfer for $6.99/mo I think that this is a pretty good deal.
  12. S

Would I need a business license if it was a free web hosting firm?
  13. S

I just can't come up with the money for that kind of stuff though, that is the only problem.
  14. S

Yeah see, but the only problem is, I cannot give them any control panel unless I make it myself, or could I if I chose to mooch another hoster...? Or would I have to program my own?
  15. S

Hi, I was just wondering if I could leech from another hoster. Like Xtreem-Web.Net. Cause I notice that most cheap resellers give you 15-20 GB of server space. Well, I already have 8 GB of server space, and I am sure I could increase more with upgrades, plus I can increase my bandwith of course...
  16. S

Lol, I can make $15-20 a week, this sounds a little over my head I suppose.
  17. S

Hello, I am aspiring to start a small free webhosting firm that offers small hosting plans (I am not sure, deciding between post-to-host or normal) for small people who just want to host things. Now, I was wondering how much does it cost, and what does it take to start a small webhosting firm.
  18. S

FREE HOSTING 3GB Space 15GB Bandwith + UPGRADABLE http://www.xtreem-web.net

Taken me 15 mins to get 20 posts, you should see em all :p
  19. S

500MB/40GB Storage/Not Bad

Signed Up, Good Offer, Kinda Crappy it has to be reviewed manually....
  20. S

FREEWEBDOT.com 3000 MB Space 50 GB Traffic ASP, ASP.NET and PHP unlimited MySQL no ad

WTH is with the "Bad Activation Hash" Message?!?!?!!
Back