• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. C

IPOWER Problems

Updated. I have since migrated over 50 accounts from IPOWER to Go Daddy. Amazing the level of service difference and the technology offering. Its been painful and I have lost some money but I feel much more confident with the service my customers are getting. That being said, of the...
  2. C

IPOWER Problems

Well, I finally had it and have moved to another provider (almost complete with transition). My server went down for over a week and I lost a handful of customers because of it. The phones were busy and no tech support was available. I wish I was exaggerating (I have gray hairs to prove I’m...
  3. C

IPOWER Problems

Im Back!! The server went down again and no one was there to help (as usual) Im getting used to this every few months. I wanted to share this info with any perspective new consumers. IPOWERs biggest problem is with billing. They utilize fraudulent billing practices. For instance, they...
  4. C

IPOWER Problems

Sure, I have a need as you see!
  5. C

IPOWER Problems

http://brandybrowauto.com/
  6. C

IPOWER Problems

Oops its down again! 11:45 AM
  7. C

IPOWER Problems

I have every email I sent them, the phone calls are very typical....the server is back online 16 hours later.... they were unable to get someone to reboot it or fix it for 16 hours due to being under staffed at their network opp area......Ill keep yu posted on how migrating these accounts go...
  8. C

IPOWER Problems

Just a quick Update:11:00 AM EST Server and Cpanel servers still down. I was allowed to speak to Don Johnson, he is the self proclaimed Morning Supervisor. He tell me that he see's only one request for the server to be looked at and this was from the middle of the night. Don is going to try...
  9. C

IPOWER Problems

Update : 10:19 AM EST Tech Im talking to now tells me that the original request was never aknowledged and that it appears no one has looked at the server!
  10. C

IPOWER Problems

9:00 AM, Still down.
  11. C

IPOWER Problems

Indeed thats my plan but for the sake of other developers and IT pro's this is a gem. Its now 8:32 AM EST, I called back again, waited another 20 minutes on hold, spoke to another guy who all he could tell me was he would "page" this admin person. They also told me that there is only one...
  12. C

IPOWER Problems

Lost total control.
  13. C

IPOWER Problems

right now I cant do anything........the server is down and I dont have acess to any of my files............Im totally helpless.
  14. C

IPOWER Problems

Sure and I dont consider this bashing....this is the truth. They have all my sites hosted currently. www.supportinc.org www.bionicautoparts.com www.teamprpnews.com www.jerrysautosalvage.com www.causatech.com www.teamprp.com www.u-r-g.com and many many more.............this is legit.
  15. C

IPOWER Problems

Let me start off by saying Im not here to bash this host. Im here to share my culmination of over 5 years of experience with this company. I want to make fellow webmasters and IT proffesionals who run small buisinesses aware that this provider is in trouble. There is no accountablility at this...
  16. C

IPOWER Problems

Let me start off by saying Im not here to bash this host. Im here to share my culmination of over 5 years of experience with this company. I want to make fellow webmasters and IT proffesionals who run small buisinesses aware that this provider is in trouble. There is no accountablility at this...
Back