• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Outlook 2007

I like the new Outlook 2007 compared to Outlook 2003. Im guessing the only client that will ever "talk" to activesynce is Outlook, well, because it's Microsoft! I also use Outlook for the reason it talks to my Axim. Thunderbird is ok, but there is no way to export your messages/account...
  2. G

Outlook 2007

Ok, I figured out how to change the font size for the reading pane and message list. Go to View --> Arrange View --> Custom. Once the windows pops up click on Other Settings. There are 3 different places to set the font, set them all the same to the size that you want to make it. If I...
  3. G

Big Reseller Sale! Limited Quantities! 20GB/200GB for $13.99/month

Outpost Hosting is having a big Reseller Hosting sale and wants you to be apart of it! The plans below are great for starting your very own hosting company, or to give you a bigger place for your growing website. Using cPanel currently? We can transfer accounts over for free from another...
  4. G

Upgrading my graphics card, need some advise.

Oh ok, that changes everything. Are you an ATI or Nvidia kind of guy? And does your power supply have the 6pin PCIe connector? Also, the memory on the video card is totally independent. You can have GDD3 on your vid card and DDR RAM if you want.
  5. G

DDR2-800 or 1066

If you are looking to go with DDR2, try and get DDR2 that matches your CPU's Front Side Bus. The Q6600 runs a FSB at 1066MHz. Also, that board will probably not support anything higher than DDR2-667. I would recommend going with a better board that does support the DDR2-1066 and has overclocking...
  6. G

Upgrading my graphics card, need some advise.

If you are still running on AGP, it might be a better idea to look into upgrading your motherboard to support PCI-Express x16. Dumping tons of $$ into a new AGP card is just funding a product already obsolete. PCI-E performs much better than the older AGP.
  7. G

Shared cPanel Hosting – Free First Month!

For the next two weeks, get your first month of hosting absolutely free! No commitments, cancel anytime. Outpost Hosting is dedicated to giving you the best possible experience while you are our customer. We have 3 available shared hosting packages that are created to suit your needs. We are...
  8. G

free plone web hosting

I am not a free hosting company, but I do like to support the programming and gaming community. I will gladly help you out with the hosting you need. My server is reliable, I have been hosting for a while. What you would get is a cPanel account with 5GB storage and 20GB bandwidth. If in the...
  9. G

Extra Space

I have room for 2 VPSs on this server that can either run cPanel or not. These VPS specials will go fast! VPS Specs 80GB of Storage 500GB Bandwidth 2 IP Addresses (Extras $1/IP) 512MB RAM with 1GB Swap XEN VPS Technology with HyperVM Control Panel CentOS v4.5 Located in Atlanta, GA...
  10. G

Looking for free hosting for new forum site

What kind of content are you going to be having on your forum?
  11. G

Windows DreamScene

Ok, first here is the wikipedia article stating DreamScene is only available for Windows Vista Ultimate http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DreamScene Also, here is a link to the Microsoft site stating DreamScene only works with Windows Vista Ultimate...
  12. G

Windows DreamScene

DreamScene is only available with Windows Vista Ultimate. The link you pasted is for a third party program that works like DreamScene.
  13. G

Why offer...

I learned my lesson once when a user decided he wanted to run his own server of something on there and it ate up all my bandwidth. After that, no user gets SSH, even if they request it.
  14. G

Please be brutal.

I like the simple look to the website. Not many bells and whistles, but a lot of people like that. I find you site easy to navigate. The colors also blend well together.
  15. G

Extra Space

Here is the deal. I currently have a dedicated server that has room I simply do not need. I upgraded from VPS thinking I would need it. Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy having full control over everything. I am willing to sell the extra space I have. With managing the server, I will take care of...
Back