• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Site Statistics

Thanks for the info/links guys. It's appreciated
  2. D

Site Statistics

What would everyone reccomend as the best free site statistics that are offered. I wanted to know things like referer, hits, and ip address. :)
  3. D

to those under 18 & have a domain name

Hey FlameGrl, do you have to have a certain amount of cash to start one of these visabuxx thing, I researched them before I saw your post, but maybe you'll know since you have one.
  4. D

Nirmani Hosting

Well on their site, they say this: "Fresh installations of vBulletin, phpBB, xmbForum & openBB will be done free of charge upon request (The client should posess a legal & valid license)" But, they installed Movable Type 2.0 for me, so I imagine that they would help you with whatever you needed.
  5. D

Why Atheism is logical to me

Hmm, I got an error so I thgought that I couldn't delte them, but I guess that you can, my bad.
  6. D

how do you get your visitors?

Yeah, good keywords like free warez, windows xp, sex, free ftp lists, free ps2 games. Stuff like that is really good to get people to click on you. I love to scratch batchs too ... lol
  7. D

Why Atheism is logical to me

Well, I was going to post something really thought-provoking and important that would really make everyone say wow ... read page one ... then two ... then three ... aww screw it too much reading. I agee with Giancarlo that 'god' is not a very logical thing, I think that the Bible has been poorly...
  8. D

Nirmani Hosting

Well, I finally made the jump from popping from free host to free host, and I got a pay account. Nirmani has been really great, I don't have a credit card to pay for the account stuff, so they allowed me to send cash / checks in order to accomidate my needs. They also allowed me to pay every...
  9. D

Small Host

That's it .. thanks a lot .. that has just what I need.
  10. D

Small Host

I remmeber last time I posted here I got a response from something like Nirimi.net or something like that .. I was wondering if anyone knew if it is still around ?
  11. D

Small Host

Ok ... I am going starting a small site. I need 10mb of storage space. I also need php and cgi. Bandwidth won't be high. E-mail me at dustinm@gmx.net Aslo, FTP is needed of course. A domain name is a plus but not essential.
  12. D

Are there ?

I would like a pay host with ... 1) Quarterly Payments / Monthly Payments 2) 200mb or More 3) 5+ Gigabytes Transfer 4) Mulitple Ftp Accounts 5) 10$ or less a month if you know of any please tell me
  13. D

I Am Looking For

Thanks Guys
  14. D

Kg Domain

Ok, I did all that, so how long does it usually take ?
  15. D

Kg Domain

Is there a quick easy tutorial that I can get for getting some/a .xxx.kg domain name plz
  16. D

I Am Looking For

Well since I didn't really get that many 'hits' I'll try something else 1) High Speed 2) Browser / Ftp Uploads 3) 20+ Megabytes 4) Image Hotlinking Maybe that'll do the trick
  17. D

I Am Looking For

I know how to use ftp .. I just am lazy and it's somtimes easier to use browser uploads .. but hey I am open for hosts that offer ftp and stuff
  18. D

I Am Looking For

When I said hotlinking I meant like one that I can post use for a host for my sigs and stuff for message boards.
  19. D

I Am Looking For

I would like a free web host that has 1) Pop-Up/No Ads 2) Allows Hotlinking 3) Browser Uploads 4) 20+ Megabytes 5) Fast If you guys know of anything please let me know
Back