• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Need a host for a FANSITE

I need a host for a fansite. It shouldn't take up too much space. I'm looking for a subdomain host. I need an ad-free host. Posting is fine.
  2. H

Looking for Reliable Hosting.

Hi, I'm a she by the way. And I didn't state that I didn't want to pay annually either. I will if it's an affordable price, but mostly I will pay monthly. - Thanks
  3. H

Replied to a few hosts, anymore?
  4. H

Thanks for the post guys, and sorry I ment paypal payments. Im looking into a few, post more if you want :)
  5. H

Yes sorry, only cpanel because I have backups of my other sites in cpanel and its my only option.
  6. H

precision-hosting.com precisionhosting IS A SCAM!

Same here, paid $.75 and did not even get an account.
  7. H

There is no exact amount for B/W. And yea you are the host, I will look over all plan details. Fair means fair, it doesn't mean I need a lot, but just not too little.
  8. H

I am looking for hosting for a bunch of my other sites. Recently I have found a host for one single small site. What I am concerned about is reliablity and good support. Live chat is a big up. What I am looking for: At least 450mb Fair amount of B/W 5+ Add On Domains Fair amount of all other...
  9. H

Small Reliable Hosting

Thanks guys, I have already found hosting. I am in need of another hosting for a variety of other sites with different requirements. New thread will be posted
  10. H

Submit Your Links to a PR 4 Directory

Submit your links to www.postdotcom.com We are now a pr 4 with almost 6000 links. Regular Link: $1 Reciprocal: $0 FREE LINK SUBMISSIONS: http://www.namelistindex.com Thank you, happy submitting.
  11. H

Small Reliable Hosting

In need of small reliable hosting. 100mb or less is enough. (It doesn't really matter, all I'm looking for is reliability, good support, and price.) Fair amount of B/W and features. Must have cpanel.
  12. H

Clicksor,Bidvertiser,Chitika - Wich is Best?

I choose adsense but its not on your list. But according to your list, chitika :)
  13. H

Free Whois Lookup Tool

Like I said in the first post, Im sure there are many others out there and this is just another one. So please don't go posting "oh well... I like this one wayy better than yours". If you just post another tool in your favor fine with me :)
  14. H

Free Whois Lookup Tool

http://www.whoisindex.info is a free whois lookup tool. Find information on your domains, registrars, expiration and creation date. Im sure there are plenty more of these out there but this is just another tool with an easy to navigate interface.
  15. H

AdSense

I guess you can force ads since many others are doing it, and they are pretty strict with their TOS. You get banned easily for invalid clicks and never click on your on ads unless its accidental.
  16. H

Need Cheap Paid Hosting

1 Right now, but more is better because I might be adding more domains later on.
  17. H

Need Cheap Paid Hosting

Anymore offers?
  18. H

Need Cheap Paid Hosting

Hi Guys, I need a small paid hosting package, 100mb is enough. But more is fine, all depends on price. Reasonable amount of bandwidth. Must have php, mysql etc. included. I already have a host but I have to pay additional fees to add on another domain since I have already reached the limit...
Back