• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. G

Question for doteasy users re: Traffic Allowance

Doteasy wrote back to me. They said: Once traffic quota has been reached, website service will be temporarily stopped until the next quota refresh date. Email services are not interrupted. That's fine with me as long as they're not going to charge me extra!!!
  2. G

Explanation of why "unlimited" bandwidth cannot exist

At the risk of sounding stupid.. Is bandwidth ONLY the traffic on your website itself? Or does it include e-mail traffic and/or FTP uploads?
  3. G

Hi Hoth... If you look at the date the traffic recording started, it wasn't until November 16th (at least for my site)... that would be the reason for the projected double amt for a month. The projected amount is for "a" month.. not "the" month of November. If that makes sense. I sure...
  4. G

Be gentle. LOL!

Thanks Jan!!!
  5. G

<<<they will charge you per GB over your limit.>>> Is there a page that says this? I've had my site with them for almost a year and they haven't charged me extra.. ever. I could upgrade to the 100MB / 5 GB package for $9/month but I'd rather not since I only have 38 MB uploaded. When...
  6. G

I got an e-mail today about the new "traffic" function. We can now see how much traffic our site gets. I have the 50MB / 1 GB of traffic package right now. It says I've exceeded my quota (currently at 1.2 GB) and my expected traffic for a month is almost 4 GB (3 GB over my limit). Does...
  7. G

Be gentle. LOL!

http://www.greatkris.com/ Thanks, Kristina
Back