• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Bugs

Bugzilla is open source server software: http://www.bugzilla.org/
  2. T

Affordable, Fast, Professional Web Hosting at Juniper Avenue

Juniper Avenue is the company that grows with you. Juniper Avenue strives to be the finest web hosting provider, offering web hosting, domain names, and email address services; all of our web hosting services are affordable yet comprehensive. First-timers may elect to use our Easy Street hosting...
  3. T

Six Hosting Plans or a customized one just for you!

Sorry, the URL is in the sig, but since there are two URLs there, here you go: http://www.juniperavenue.com Thanks!
  4. T

Six Hosting Plans or a customized one just for you!

If you don't see exactly what you need, contact us! We're happy to make adjustments for whoever asks. This is just a quick summary of what we offer; hosting plans start at $4.95/month. All include Sitebuilder and Zen-cart. Merchant Square Hosting Free setup, 10,000Mb space, 250Gb...
  5. T

Anyone else get this?

OP, I think you've been hijacked. Run hijackthis, save the report and post the report on a forum like thatcomputerguy.us. I've mentioned this before, and the reason I always recommend this procedure is because I've had many problems in the past, and have always found the solutions by following...
  6. T

I need new webspace..... Nothing special, though.

You're friend should try disabling passive FTP, that may be the problem.
  7. T

$4.95 Hosting - Free Domain, Sitebuilder, Email

Easy Street web hosting plan from Juniper Avenue includes: • Free Domain Name • Free Sitebuilder • Free Email • Virus/Spam Protection • Daily Backups • ASP.Net 2.0/SQL 2005 Disk Space 1,000 Mb Bandwidth/month 50 Gb Email Accounts 5 mySQL Database 25 Mb...
  8. T

Totally FREE Web Space Available NOW

Thanks! All free space allotted has been filled!
  9. T

Task Manager

Right! Not simple for all. That's why I suggest hijackthis and getting advice from others who have more expertise.
  10. T

add your new site to google in 24hours

Yes, that's what I get that he's saying. BUT that you can do the searching yourself, add your link to a pr5 or better site(s), and save some $. He's being helpful :-)
  11. T

Task Manager

needle actually has very good advice. But if you don't want to go through all that, download HiJackThis (search it), then run it and post the results on a forum like thatcomputerguy.us. You'll get help. Good luck!
  12. T

Totally FREE Web Space Available NOW

Thanks! All free space allotted has been filled!
Back