• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. Mikki00

Host Quote?

My budget is 7 dollars a month or less, and I'll be paying yearly. I hope that this isn't asking too much, but I will need... -at least 600 MB -at least 30 GB of bandwith -at least 20 MySQL accounts -at least 20 subdomains -at least 20 FTP accounts -at least 20 email accounts -at least...
  2. Mikki00

Host In Need!

After all the years of moving from host to host, I wanted to find a host that I could rely on and stick with for many years. So I wanted to know if there's any host out there that offer what I ask below? Disk Space: at least 400 MB Data Transfer: 20 GB or more Subdomain/Web Users 24/7 FTP...
  3. Mikki00

Host? Offer??

I'm lo_oking for a good host for my site right now, though my current host is very reliable but their prices has increase too much that I cannot afford. After all I'm a full time student. So I would like to ask if any host out there that could offer me this Disk Space: 200 MB Data Transfer...
  4. Mikki00

Your own South Park mini-you

http://southpark.gamesweb.com/flash/sp-studio.html Ever wanted to see how you would lo_ok like as a South Park cast? Now you can, with the South Park flash maker. This sound like a commercial. lol Anyways, seriously this site is really fun to play around with. I'm interest in on how each...
  5. Mikki00

Help?

I know this question is being ask over and over, but I'm just wondering if there any new host or host that hidden, that provided. +15 MB or more +No ads whatsoever +fairly fast It isn't that hard is it? And please don't tell me fateback.com, because they are super slow even with my cable...
  6. Mikki00

Spank the monkey!

go to h69.net and spank the monkey. lol My most bested score is I can spank the money at 2368 mi. :rolleyes:
  7. Mikki00

Christmas Present?

Just a lil' curiousity, I want to know who want what in christmas. Like what is your wish list? Maybe I can get them for you (yea....right) :snowchris
  8. Mikki00

Forum? I dunno

Just wondering what other forums do you guys in here go to beside this. Tell me because I want to go and check it out too. I can post this right? They not going to kick me out 'cus I post about other forum and not their? Oh well, we know it once after this if I don't post back w/in 3 days...
  9. Mikki00

Real Audio?!?!

I don't know if this is a good section to ask about the Real Audio, but then again there no other section. hehe Anyways who in here know how to stream mp3 into Real Audio and how to compress Real Audio into small amount of KB? Please help me! I need to get some music in my site.
  10. Mikki00

Web design?!

Just wondering, If anyone know where on the net I can get a job for web design or do you need a person to web design for commission? I'm a young designer lo_oking for works to pay for my own domain and space. So if you could help me out thanks a lot! :classic2:
  11. Mikki00

Lots of questions

I know only a lil' about CGI, PHP and ASP. Could somebody be kind enough to tell me the full detail about them? And what you used those for?? *Yes I know I'm dumb* :p
  12. Mikki00

Aaaahh!

:angry2: This is soooo frustrated! I can't find any good host who can offer me 20 MB, no ad, english site, and most important CGI supported. I been sitting here for 3 hours now, read the whooole freakin' forum (Yes I know that pathetic, but I'm desperate) and none message help. I tried every...
  13. Mikki00

Hellp!

Hey all! I'm new here, and I hope you guys experience here could help me find a good web host. I tried to search a lot and go through bunches of free hosting site but none offer what I need. I need to good FREE host that can host me to make a site that I can created my own guestbook and web...
Back