• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Reseller need

I need a reseller account with following specs: at least 25gb space at least 1tb bandwidth unlimited features most important fast connection i'm currently at 15$ plan (that includes 2,5tb bandwidth, 25gb space, unlimited features) but the websites are loading hard, and in the last month i...
  2. D

Cpanel/WHM|Shared Hosting|Reseller Hosting|Dedicated Servers| Cheap & Quality Service

hei, i like this one, but can you provide me some informations about your company, like how many clients do you have, the server's uptime... thanks.
  3. D

::FuzzyConcepts:: Free DNS/Shell/Hosting/Etc.

can i get a free linux shell account ?
  4. D

KH3 cPanel Hosting is Back! Free Resellers Contest & More!

this is very nice. i will register to you.
  5. D

50GB Reseller

but, can we give free hosting to our friends ?
  6. D

Free +200 Slot Teamspeak Server!

thanks dan. xcensored can i get one ? just for learning something about it? i had never again such a server. ;)
  7. D

Free +200 Slot Teamspeak Server!

what's the difference between a teamspeak server slot and a webhosting account?
  8. D

1x Unlimited Package... Be the first one.

if it's still available i would like to get that too ;)
  9. D

1GB/Sec, 30GB Webspace, 200GB Bandwidth, Instant Activation, 100% Uptime, No Ads/Post

karimali i registered for us cpanel hosting account with that code, and until now i'm also pending. could you activate my account ? you'l see there an account registered with dar3devill@yahoo.com email. Thanks, and good day :beer:
  10. D

1GB/Sec, 30GB Webspace, 200GB Bandwidth, Instant Activation, 100% Uptime, No Ads/Post

ndiniz you don't this is free offer until April 1st. ;) karimali this is the best hosting company ever saw.
  11. D

karimali, how to order US cpanel hosting accout ? i cant see there such a package for US cpanel.
  12. D

Game Host

i have now a hosting account. Thanks to webhosting-solutions. It's giving me all that i need. so, topic closed.
  13. D

Game Host

ok. i'l put your banner 468*60 in advertisers area and also a link to your site, if you could get me this package. Cheers.
  14. D

10GBfreehost.com - 10GB space, no ads, fast and stable servers!

it would be nice if you could put cpanel 11 on host.
  15. D

Game Host

The host i want is for the web based game. it's written in php and using mysql and cron jobs. Junixx what do you meen in "swift advertised" ?
  16. D

Game Host

like i said before, i'l put ads on every page also link in footer. I accept also your google ads, but i will put the code into source not automated by server. Also i accept some posts, but not 1000 for this package. 5/month would be great.
  17. D

Game Host

maybe it is somebody who can get me theese.
  18. D

Game Host

Hi, i need a free host package for a multiplayer game. MMORPG. I need at least 5GB space and 20GB badwith. (if it can with upgrade when i need moore). I don't want any post to host. I'l put your link in footer in every page. And a 468*60 banner in rotation, every page also. I need Cpanel, and...
Back