• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

looking for a host with multiple domains

hi - i've been with byzhosting for a while, but i feel the need to switch, for a few reasons. 1) their service wasnt bad, but... it wasnt solid. not as much as i needed at least. 2) i have multiple domains and would like them to point to different areas of the webroot. this seems, in most...
  2. H

Fast, reliable web host

Hello- I have been searching for a host for some time now. I have very few needs, however the few that I need may be hard to come by. What I need the most is a VERY VERY FAST host. I run a Flash site aimed towards the designer. Being one myself, I know to not make the site too large to...
  3. H

Speed

Hey all, well anyway I have had bad experience with the paid web hosts I have used... Of course space and bandwidth are important, but mainly I care about speed. My site isn't gonna take 500 mbs, I don't need 50 gbs of bandwidth... I want the speed to be fast. What's the FASTEST host you know...
Back