• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Seeking a Reliable Hosting

Hello to All, I am looking for a very reliable Hosting who have been in service for atleast some time around and can offer hosting free of Ads. Spec required : Space : Min 1 GB Bandwidth: 10 GB Cpanel Mysql FTP Access I have my own domain so there is no need for any...
  2. D

10 GB of FREE Webspace | No Ads! | 500 GB bandwidth | Looking for the best free host?

the domain has vanished along with the hosting.......
  3. D

hello...

hello...
  4. D

10 GB of FREE Webspace | No Ads! | 500 GB bandwidth | Looking for the best free host?

Thanks for your quick reply....and issue has been resolved quickly.....
  5. D

great deal.wil try out soon.. EDIT: no free Mysql provided with the hosting....only php5 provided...pls dont mislead others. thanks
  6. D

FREE domain name with web hosting!

when is the next winner going 2 be announced????/
  7. D

Need Free Hosting

Need a free ipb forum hosting with around 200 megs of space and 2 gb bandwith with cpanel and fantastico. no forced adS........but i can put up ur ads or logo
  8. D

need free ipb hosting

free cpanel ipb forum hosting need a free ipb forum hosting with around 300 megs of space and 3 gb bandwith with cpanel and fantastico. i can add ur logo or a small ad ,no forced ad........ thanx
  9. D

need suggestion.....

hi my friend had received an invite for the free beta program which gives u 3omb space and a free tld domain.he said that he has no use 4 them and my query is whether we can give that invite to any other people for free/sell it for cheap price?? is it possible or let the invite die as it...
  10. D

Need suggestion.....

hi my friend had received an invite for the free beta program which gives u 3omb space and a free tld domain.he said that he has no use 4 them and my query is whether we can give that invite to any others people for free/sell it for cheap price?? is it possible or let the invite die as it...
  11. D

hosting required...

Need Host For Hosting My Forum. Space Of About 150-200 Mb And 2-3 Gb Bandwidth. Forum Based On Hobbies,technology,entertainment,games. cpanel and fantastico supported preffered. the site will be mainly used only by a small group of clan of my friends.post to host not preffered. Anyone Intersted...
  12. D

suggestion needed.....

actually u get a forum there pre-installed.........i need a space to install my own forum........i have an ipb 2.1.2 licenced version
  13. D

suggestion needed.....

i have sent u a pm pls read
  14. D

suggestion needed.....

can anyone tell me where i can find some free space to install my own ipb forum.it should have mysql and php support.currently i m hosting with a free service....but the prob with them is they have stopped uploads.so no way to upgrade my forum. i m getting a lot of hits per month.......so...
  15. D

Need .be domain

i had registered it through e3internet.ru
  16. D

I need a Free Domain Name

hi..i had created a .be domain about a week back and i had got a confirmation mail saying that the domain has been setup on 31st...........but even till today the domain is not active.does it take more than 48 hours for it to get active???pls some1 help i m from india.........is the .be domain...
  17. D

Need .be domain

hi..i had created a .be domain about a week back and i had got a confirmation mail saying that the domain has been setup on 31st...........but even till today the domain is not active.does it take more than 48 hours for it to get active???pls some1 help
Back