• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Hostful.net/Hostful.info Down?

Does anyone know why the site and all of it's hosted sites are down? I try to access mt site and the main site and nothing. It keeps timing out. There was no warning of it and I get emails from the staff about what's going down, so this is new to me. Anyone else having the same problem...
  2. D

Need hosting for MOD Music

Hey guys, I need simple, yet effective, web hosting for my MOD Music files. Here's what I'm looking for: Free Web Hosting 250MB Space 1GB or 2GB BW FTP Sub-domain Textlink Ads (or Google AdSense) Easy Signup Instant Activation cPanel, email and all that other great stuff doesn't...
  3. D

Free Forum

Can anyone recommend a good free forum? I'm currently with jconserv.net and they are having so many problems that it's making me become very irritable. I can't change the logo anymore, and I can't even post...and I'm the admin! :angry2: Either way, I'm looking for a good and reliable...
  4. D

Scouting for new host...

Hey there, I'm looking for free/cheap hosting for my website. 500MB or more of space No Ads/No Banners/No Posting Requirements 3GB - Unlimited Bandwidth per month 1 FTP Account CGI/PERL Mail Enabled Free Domain Name/Cheap Domain Name WebStats Please help me out. My current site...
Back