• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. D

Unmetered Dedicated server

Hello, Our dedicated servers are located in USA (GNAX datacenter in Atlanta, GA). We have our own private room with our own equipment. Each server has a 100mbps switch port and datacenter is connected to 7 different bandwidth providers. To read more about this network, please refer to...
  2. D

FWS down?

I was not able to access FWS, was it really down for sometime?
  3. D

Unmetered dedicated servers

2 months free Unmetered dedicated servers Hello, For both vps and dedicated servers we offer 2 month free if payed on yearly basis. We are offering the following dedicated servers AMD Athlon XP 3000+ 512MB DDR RAM 80GB Harddrive (7200RPM) 1000GB Multihomed Bandwidth 100Mbps...
  4. D

Why did you join FWS?

I specially joined to provide our vps and Dedicated servers.
  5. D

HURRY! 50% off on VPS

Hello, We are offering 50% off on all vps business and enterprise plan if paid on yearly basis. Please have a look at our plans http://www.dehe.com/ The offer is valid till this week only. Please let us know if you are interested.
  6. D

Hello!

Hi, A big hello to all the members of FWS and hope I will get a chance to enhance my knowledge while sharing my experiences with you all.
Back