• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. I

Please review my site.

Hello everyone would you please critique my first website? www.angelfire.com/blog/pokercash
  2. I

***Free Tutorials***

Tutorials on just about anything http://docs.rinet.ru/
  3. I

* Preformance Tuning and Services *

Gotcha TJ, thanks has been edited.
  4. I

I'm intersted in learning any new Tweaks of any kind please if you are aware of some that are known to work without any type of bugs feel free to add to the list thanks
  5. I

problem with dlink DWL-G520

Hello beely I'm not very informed on wireless adapters sorry hopefully someone should be able to help you out. There are others ways which you can Increase your internet connection speed though. Please check out my post http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=81359 An excellent...
  6. I

Antivirus Softwares

I'd go with AVAST myself AVG is just as good as well though . For a few Freebies check out my post http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=81364 Also once your system is virus/spyware free please try some of the tweaks I use in...
  7. I

***free Tools ***

Thank you CED it has been a work in progress for many a moon :-)
  8. I

Can i deleat these?

Hello veggie1232 this may come late but seeing as this is my first day being a member here at this site I will offer you my advice. First off leave the Hotfixes *Alone* they are there for a reason!! You may want to look into buying more memory (RAM) If you are still low on $Cash$ and...
  9. I

Without a Doubt do the Following Most users at this site should already be aware of these simple but MUST DO suggestions I will be posting To achieve the best performance out of your computer I suggest doing these : Cleaning up cache, cookies and history: Daily Disk Cleanup: Daily...
  10. I

*** Advanced Tweaks *** *** Advanced Tweaks *** continued. Advanced NTFS Settings: [The filesystem is the invisible mechanism on your hard disk that is responsible for keeping track of all the data stored on the drive. Think of the filesystem as a massive table of contents, matching up...
  11. I

***Advanced Tweaks *** *** Advanced Tweaks [Gamers will find this usefull] *** [Check back now and again, stuff may be added and/or modified] ~ These may only work with Windows XP ~ Read ~ Tweaking Precautions: in *** Preformance Tuning ***...
  12. I

Free 100MB Mail Box

Gmail GMAIL ie: google email Cost: Free Storage: 2,500+ megabytes (and counting) Superior spam protection using innovative Google technology Access: Free automatic forwarding and POP3 access Search, don't sort. Use Google search to find the exact message you want, no matter when...
  13. I

***free Tools ***

Also I just posted some of the tweaks I use in * Preformance Tuning and Services * http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=81359 . . .try some out. *** Starting with a clean machine: FREE TOOLS *** Avast! 4 Home Edition - is a FREE full-featured...
  14. I

* Performance Tuning and Services * *** Services *** cont. Universal Plug and Play Device Host (DISABLE) - Security breach, but used with SSDP Discovery Service,detects and configures your UPnP devices on your network. Can be disabled. (Upload Manager (DISABLE) - Useless. Obsolete.)...
  15. I

* Performance Tuning and Services * I can see this may take a few post, well are you ready? Ok lets begin:classic2: *** Services *** Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services. {Services manager will be shown here} From here you can activate or deactivate the services...
  16. I

* Performance Tuning and Services * *** Performance Tuning *** [Check back now and again, stuff may be added and/or modified] ~ These may only work with Windows XP ~ [feel free to copy and save (and print) anything thing you want]...
  17. I

Virtual Memory Minimum Too Low Problem

Installing more RAM will always do wonders. If you think you have spyware/adware in your system I suggest running Ad-Aware and SpyBot both are the best out there plus there FREE. Now for the Virtual Memery you should clear the cache to be sure nothing is hiding there you can do so by doing...
Back