• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. N

Gmail - what do current users think of the service?

I have recently been offered a gmail invite (if I want it) and was wanting to know what people that already have an account think of the service (and yes I am aware that it's still in it's testing phase). How do you think it compares to other free services? And is the advantage of having such a...
  2. N

looking for paid host

I am currenlty looking at changing over to paid hosting - particularly for my BB (phpBB). (Within the 1st week I had 30+ signups and 100+ posts as well as 93 visitors to my site in the same period) While I'm not sure how much bandwidth I'll need once the everybody from the previous...
  3. N

Free Buliten Boards

I am trying to put up my first BB, and am still deciding if I should host it on my own site or look at a remotly hosted BB. Now I know that there are several different choices, but what I am looking for is one that is easy to use (I have limited knowledge of PHP, MySQL etc), and...
  4. N

Looking for basic host

Hi I'm just about finished my new site and am looking for a host - it's currently about 240 KB and I don't imagine it getting too much bigger. At this stage it's mostly text with a few images. Although I may later but in a forum and guest book. Which hosts do you recommend? I also would...
  5. N

Looking for Host!

I'm looking for a host for my new site.. I've done the searches and am still unsure which host to use. What I am looking for is: 1) Reliability - I know that free hosts are generally not 100% reliable, but I don't want my site to be down all the time. 2) Ads - I don't mind there being...
  6. N

looking for a host

Ok, so I've decided to put of purchasing a domain at the moment (uni cost are too much), but still want to get my site up and running. What I'm looking for is just something simple.. I don't mid if there's ads - most of the sites i've used with ads are a little more reliable I don't need...
  7. N

Looking for domain host

I've finally saved enough money to get my own domain and will be registering it very shortly - my biggest problem now is finding a free host for my site - I've looked through the list that's available on the search, but there are few that have many good reviews - as usual for reviews it's...
  8. N

Low cost paid hosting?

I have tried several free hosts for my site and was looking for something a bit better, I can't spend a lot per year on a host (If the price is in US Dollars I will need to at least double it for the exchange rate - I'm in Australia). I would prefer somewhere where I can pay for the whole year...
  9. N

help! please

I'm looking for somewhere to host my website, but can't afford to pay for a domain name or for hosting (mostly because there are few places that do paid hosting where I live and the exchange rates make o/s paid hosting too expensive for me). I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions for...
Back