• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

scroll bars on the left side

here's an example of a scroll bar on the left hand side of the browser... click click
  2. F

is it just me???

or is the host... " l33t.ca " gone...?... it went bye bye? or are they installing their new connection?
  3. F

does it work??

click here tell me if it works or not...
  4. F

is there htaccess on l33t.ca?

if there is... would someone help me to set one up...
  5. F

lots of webspace for mp3s

anyone have any good links to a host where i caan store me and my friends mp3s at so i can promote their album...?... or can someone store them for me for free on their own paid server?.... i heard l33t is unlimited but how do i log in????????
  6. F

i'd like my site to be reviewed...

i started my web page about 1 or 2 weeks ago... and yeah i've only spent 2 days on it and haven't tried to finish my layout... i'm a bit lazy... so i wont be finishing my layout in about a month or so... so just tell me how's my web page soo far... link link my site :D and tell me if there is...
  7. F

how do i make my own 404

hi... well im a beginner in web designing and stuff and all i know is css , html and thats it... and i need help to make my own 404 page thing.. would someone like to show me how?:D
  8. F

look at me.. im the new guy

hi people i just registered to this forum and stuff... yep yep... and i am looking for a 20+mb, ftp, no ads/banners, cgi, reliable host, and yeah... i think thats it... and no limits on bandwidth or file size if there is a site like what i am looking for...
Back