• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. F

does it work??

you can save the song by right clicking on the song... or http://forsook.l33t.ca/music.mp3
  2. F

Borderless Link!?

so the only thing that you are saying is off topic is the cursor style thing?... if you use my code as a replacement for a link... then it sorta does... i explained it like 2 times already about how it does... if your using my code...
  3. F

Borderless Link!?

4. F

Borderless Link!?

my reply to number 1... then why didn't anyone tell me???... oh yeah.. and this thread was only a couple of threads away from the most recent thread... my reply to number 2... tell my how does my suggestion have nothing to do with the begining topic?... cuz i wanna know.. cuz i think it does...
  5. F

Borderless Link!?

what are you trying to say...?.. cuz your making no sense at all... you wouldn't know if i did any help or not.. cuz you weren't the person who needed help... and tell me how is it that i didn't do any help?...
  6. F

Borderless Link!?

and how would u know that?
  7. F

Borderless Link!?

you get drugs from them scrubby --- people off the street... or at school... or from me... i provide high quality stuff...
  8. F

Borderless Link!?

i won:D ::D :D :D
  9. F

Borderless Link!?

what is soo off topic?... okay... i simply thought of a code to replace a link, so my code, it willl act as a link... so it won't show the border around the link... my code is an onclick action, so once you click on the text or wutever between the code then it will act like a link and open a...
  10. F

Borderless Link!?

you know wut??j...:) your momz... and dadys... yeah.. them you guys shuttup... i was just trying to help someone out.. and some dumbass came out of nowhere and asked some dumbass questions... so... ---- off... you no life bitches..
  11. F

Borderless Link!?

yes... haha... i won.. you lost:D :) :p :rolleyes: :angry2: :eek: :biggrin2: :classic2: :devious2:
  12. F

Borderless Link!?

yes you are... you lil' b1tch...:D
  13. F

Borderless Link!?

okay... it wont get rid of the border but it will get rid of the confusion of wuts a link and wuts not...but then my code... the span tag is not a link... my code is an onclick action, ... not a link so the cursor will not change when positioned over the link or replacement link... just watch...
  14. F

Now Loading? --> Flash 5.0 style

i used to work with flash... and i used to know how to do that loading thing... and i learned from the macromedia site... anything you need to know or learn about flash is there...
  15. F

Borderless Link!?

it has plenty to do with this topic... ----en dumbass... and the cursor style thingy... it will help serperate normal text from links... so that people wont mistaken my code to be a link as regular text...
  16. F

Borderless Link!?

thats a style... dangit... even i know more than you... the 'cursor: hand;' is a style which allows you to customize the display of the cursor when it is placed over a certain area of which it is affected by the style...
  17. F

Borderless Link!?

okay... heres the code... <span style="cursor:hand" onclick="javascript:enter();">text</span> it took me a while to make the correct coding... cuz i don't know all these things off the top of my head... cuz... yeah.. the weed... its bad for you... but at the same time its also good for you...
  18. F

Borderless Link!?

wait... uhm.. use a span tag and put then ad an onclick action to it... is that possible?
  19. F

Borderless Link!?

okay this will solve your problem i think... if you use a white background.. then it won't show... i think.. cuz on my site it doesn't...
  20. F

Borderless Link!?

then use a mouse onclick action...
Back