• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. H

Free cPanel Hosting - No Ads, No Forum Posting Required!

We'll gladly host your domain name if you place a link back to us on your site. ;)
  2. H

Come check us out over at Dynamized.com We offer some very generous free (and paid) hosting plans. We require no ads on your site, no links back to us, no forum posting. We only require all new users to fill out an application so that we know exactly WHO we are hosting. Our free plan is as...
  3. H

Need Reliable cPanel Hosting?

Come check us out over at Dynamized.com We offer some very generous paid (and free) hosting plans. We own and manage our own datacenter. We do not rent a VPS or dedicated server from another datacenter or webhost. As a result, our services are faster and more reliable because everything is...
  4. H

Come check us out over at Dynamized.com We offer some very generous free (and paid) hosting plans. We require no ads on your site, no links back to us, no forum posting. We only require all new users to fill out an application so that we know exactly WHO we are hosting. Our free plan is as...
  5. H

And your applications was accepted. Congratz. :)
  6. H

Just made the changes. We can now host domains. :-)
  7. H

As of right now, no. But in less than 3 days time we will be able to host domains. ;)
  8. H

Yes, I am the only one running Dynamized right now. I do have a couple guys that are ready to aid me, but for right now, I'd just rather make sure things are done right. If you're going to use the space, I have no problem creating your account. If you don't think you'll use it, you can give...
  9. H

For those of you that keep getting denied. Please see this thread: http://www.dynamized.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=78 We have quite a bit of space left on the server, but we are only going to accept decent applications.
  10. H

No sir, I do not expect an essay. But at the rate applications are coming in, I can't accept any short applications when I'm getting 500 word apps left and right. Sorry. EDIT: If you need help writing up a good app, go here: http://www.dynamized.com/forums/index.php?showforum=17
  11. H

Domain hosting will be available soon. As to whether or not we will allow free users to have domains has yet to be decided. So if you have a domain and want to be hosted for free by us, you're best off forwarding your domain to the subdomain we provide you with. And yes, sorry for the...
  12. H

We do not advertise on our clients sites, and we do provide all free users with a subdomain.
  13. H

We review all applications manually, but we normally get a reply out within 24 hours. :)
  14. H

Back