• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

SMALL host with support for åäö in domain-name

Hello, We are going to run a website in our UF-company (a company which we can run as a real company but with help from school). We bought a domain with the letters ä and ö in it. I have seen that some hosts can't handle this. The company will be terminated in June, and we would like a site...
  2. M

Need host - Golf interested

Hey I will give more information if you are interested. A plus would be if you are a little golf interested, because then you will understand more. We're going to develop a site, and need a good free host. We would like no ads, php, 2+ mysql databases, 50 MB (room for expanding) and quite much...
  3. M

Searching host for open webbased software

Host found
  4. M

Free hosting needed for software development

Hello We are a group of php-developers who are in progress of creating an open-source webbased forum. This will be available for download and installing on Linux-based serves with MySQL. The downloads are put on SourceForge so much bandwidth isn't needed, only if we're getting really popular...
  5. M

Minor (?) filehost

Hey I need a filehost that is mainly going to be used for images. "Images?" you say. "Why not imageshack or photobucket?". Well, I want FTP-access and may upload videos in the future. So I need: - 200+ MB space (upgradable in the future) - 15+ GB bandwidth - Allow hotlinking - Allow...
  6. M

cPanel: +500mb space, +6gb bw, +10 emails, +7 addon domains, fast setup

Hello, I am looking for a host with cPanel and at least; 100 mb of space (upgradable whenever I want. with ads perhaps) 6 gig of bandwidth (can be lower, but upgradable whenever I want. with ads perhaps) 10 emails 7 addon domains Fast setup Ads, banners and popups allowed Allowed to use it as...
  7. M

Very small package

Hello I have an established site but the server is down and it iwll take some time before it's up again, and therefor I want a simple host now. +20 megs +1 MySQL-db cPanel No posting required, no ads etc Pretty fast setup, not more then a few hours Enough with bandwidth Domain support (I've...
  8. M

Planning to start free/cheap hosting?

Are you planningn to start a free or cheap webhost with your own server? We are offering free hosting, but our server has really screwed up and the person who pays for the server cannot afford to pay anymore now. We have many members who really wants to keep our host, and we have many plans for...
Back