• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. J

Blog

I am looking for a host with Cpanel11 + Fantastico if possible. This site will be a blog for our church and have a picture gallery + some videos. if possible. 500mb space 5gb bw cpanel + fantastico own domain hosting no ads no posting will place a link or a small banner banner to the...
  2. J

Reseller account please

Hi im looking for a reseller account which is stable and wont disappear o.O i am willing to put your ads on every page of my pages. i just want a small one to start me off thanks in advanced :)
  3. J

subdomain?

Hey guys im a reseller for webhosting but i wanna know how to make subdomains can uy help me im uba n00b at this :D
  4. J

My hosting FREE Custom plans!

email me at kimjoeheun89@hotmail.com All Custom plans are free. Unlimted features. Domain Hosting only For the Custom Plans u must have over 200 unique hits per day for normal plans there are no requirements On all these there is a banner required depending on the size of the plan...
  5. J

Need help :O

Ok guys i need some help wif editing the php, html and flash of 2 templates. i wanna put those two together to make it one. If anyone can help me out could you please PM me if everything works out ill give u some dosh ;)
  6. J

looking for quotes

Hey guys im thinking of starting a realli small webhosting business wat do u guys rec.??
  7. J

Looking for..

I need a host which is payable via e-gold it has to have 1 gig space 10 gigs bw ssl ddos protection atleast 5 mysql db's and i mite need to upgrade the bw's sometimes. cPanel My budget is $10 please give me ur lowest price i may be able to pay via paypal reseller prefered if not...
  8. J

wanna know

Wat is the difference between VPS and dedicated is it dat VPS is shared or something..?
  9. J

How Low

I need a half a dedicated server here are the specs atleast 40g space 100mbit shared line atleast 500gigs of bw Alot of features doesnt have to be unlimited about how much can this offer be..?
  10. J

Best offer?

What can i get for $50 a month bw and space only via e-gold.. dedicated or reseller any of these
Back