• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

free hosting request

Wanted to start a new site for my class and just only need a small space with a fair amount of bandwidth. Homepage or sitewide linkback to the sponsor is not a problem. :) cpanel 100mb space 1-2 gb bandwidth Pls post or pm for offers. Thanks. :)
  2. T

free hosting request

wanted to start a niche article directory using article dashboard. I just only need a small space with a fair amount bandwidth. :). Homepage or sitewide linkback to the sponsor is not a problem. :) 100mb space 1 gb bandwidth 1 database 1 ftp & 1 email Thanks.
  3. T

free hosting request

wanted to start a niche directory using phplinkdirectory. just only need a small space with a fair bandwidth.. 100mb space 1 gb bandwidth 1 database 1 ftp & 1 email will be using my own domain. please post offers. :) thanks.
  4. T

Free Hosting Request

I wanted to start a web hosting directory and still looking for a reliable host. Sitewide link back is not a problem. :) I only need: 100mb space 3gb b/w 1 database 1 email & ftp account offers are all welcome. :)
  5. T

Free hosting request

and yes, sitewide link back is not a problem and also a link from a pr 3 blog. All I need is just the basic requirement/plan.. any offers? :)
  6. T

Hosting Request

just registered a new domain and still looking for a new host. Link back is not a problem, I can give a pr3 link from the main page, footer link or banner on the header on a pr 2 forum in returned for the host. I only need: 150mb space 5gb bandwidth or an equivalent b/w with the space...
  7. T

H-Spehere Hosting?

anybody here is using H-Sphere hosting?
  8. T

Need hosting for a new directory

I am needing for a host that can give just a basic plan since the directory is really new.. I only need: 200mb space 5 gb bandwidth 1 email 1 ftp account The host will be added on the footer as 'Hosted by: The Host Company' and a sponsored listing on web hosting category inorder to...
  9. T

weblinkdirectory.net

what do you think with this domain?
Back