• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. A

Introducing free hosting for Flash and PHP sites!

Wow! We've underestimated the demand for free web hosting ... myhost24.com is designed to handle only 100 manual applications per month. We've received many more than that within 3 days of posting here! New applications will open on the 1st of November 2002. In the mean time, those...
  2. A

From a financial point of view - yes! Processing all the applications is just time consuming. But there is simply no way that we could automate the process - that will be asking for trouble. You know what a risky business free hosting can be! And thanks for all the support - we had no...
  3. A

Host needed! Please help!

Re: Re: Re: Host needed! Please help! If you refer to the PM, I've answered that already ...
  4. A

Host needed! Please help!

Try myhost24.com - or PM me (we might be able to work something out re. the disk space and bandwidth requirements).
  5. A

We've just launched myhost24.com - a free hosting service for sites containing mostly Flash and/or PHP. On offer: - 25 Meg of space - PHP and WAP enabled - 1 mySQL database included - ftp and ssh access - bandwidth of 1 Gig/month - 1 POP3 account - control panel with phpMyAdmin...
  6. A

search free webspace with...

Or try myhost24.com - we've just opened our doors (after many, many delays)!
  7. A

Need a RELIABLE Host

Please visit host24.com/options.htm - we'll be able to meet your requirements with our Business Class option, although we only make use of the Ensim control panel. Here is a summary of our best match (Business Class option, $25/month): 200MB+ of space -> 300MB 10 GB+ / Month ->...
  8. A

Need with PHP,MySQL and NO ADS!Are there any?

Private message - I've sent you one ... You click on the PM button to do that. yes How about radistalex.myhost24.com? Host24.com caters for paying clients, myhost24.com will handle free PHP hosting ... Let's handle the rest of this via e-mail and/or PM's :) rgrds, Johan
  9. A

Need with PHP,MySQL and NO ADS!Are there any?

We plan to start our free hosting service in January 2002, but will take on some clients before that (send me a PM with some details about the PHP and contents you want to host). BUT - there is no such thing as a free lunch. We will host under the following conditions: - either subdomains...
  10. A

free PHP hosting

Yes ...
  11. A

free PHP hosting

Re: PHP and no ads! Why would that be? Couild it be that some firewalls deny access to the site? rgrds, Johan
  12. A

What should a free host offer?

Our target market for both paid and free hosting is the PHP developer ...
  13. A

free PHP hosting

sense, We plan to start a free PHP hosting option in January 2002, but since you need something now, drop me a line (private message) ... rgrds, Johan
  14. A

Yes, Perl would be available. But as mentioned before, sites hosted at myhost24.com will have to use PHP ...
  15. A

Re: .... Great - I've looked at the freesql.org site. Something to consider ...
  16. A

free dot coms,net and org at...

Sure, free domains do exist. But you won't have any control over the domain. Let's say somebody buys the domain from the owner - where does that leave you? Bottom line - free domains could be fine if it is for a personal site, just don't build any business around the name or URL ...
  17. A

mySQL will be available, but changes are that we'll charge a minimal amount for that (either a once off setup charge, or a small monthly amount). As far as other features go - we're open to suggestions ... Johan
  18. A

Hi there, We at host24.com are planning a new free PHP hosting service to be launched early in 2002. The initial offering will possibly include: - 5 Mb of space - PHP 4.0.6 (latest version) - webalizer stats - url to be either account.myhost24.com or mydomain.com - one e-mail alias...
Back